now or never

Third person's P.O.V
1 week left for noor and  sanam's engagement...hanzala and hamza was worried about INAYAT....
Hamza:bro maybe we should talk to her to know what she really feels for him..

Hanzala :as I know both of them they're not going to confess it...

Hamza:vai we can't be sitting like this after knowing that INAYAT was the one who was drawing all those paintings of sanam vai..

Hanzala:those paintings are not enough to prove her lo ve for him..

Hanzala started to planing..after few minutes "I got an idea!"

Sanam's p.o.v
I was driving . while sitting besides me as usual in her phone...
I look at the  back from the mirror..I saw her writing something on her..
dairy ..she was looking so beautiful ...then I moved my eyes from her as she look at me..after a while we reached at the mall..They both went inside and i went to park my car..when i was about enter the mall I saw a familiar face..
"That guy from the coffee shop, what he's not here?"
I went inside and texted noor to know where they're...

Then I went to a cloth store as noor texted
..
Both of them was busy choosing cloth for noor...i just waved at them ...then I started texting hanzala
--"dude where are you right now..!where ever you are please be here in 20min.. "

I immediately got a text from him.."wow that was fast"

--"what is the Emergency? You must be bored right? ..i knew it we are already on our way..thank me later...btw you have to give us treat?deal?"

--"sure sure anything u guys want..we are in the  2nd floor..see ya"

I smiled at the text he sent me..they both know me so well..
I saw them coming towards me..with so may bags..
"Finally I'm done with the dress"..
Noor said with a tired look..
"Are we done?"i said happily
"Noo ! We have to buy my jewelries  and  shoes and gift for everyone and.."
Noor said..
INAYAT was smiling looking at her...
"Inu can you please take this bags to the car like we can't walk with them in the mall"
Noor tured to her and said while giving her all the bags..

"Okay.Ill join you guys,,"she said with a polite smile..
"I'll help you wait,"i said but noor stopped me by holding my hands..
"We have to shop for sana anty now so you're helping me ,come" she said and pulled me with her...i was Turing back time to time to check ayat if she's okay?
Then we entered a saare's shop..as soon as she got busy..i went outside of the shop and went outside were i parked my car,,There she was struggling hard to carry those bag..A smile automatically came to my face when i saw her mumbling angrily ..then she started to call someone. ..then My phone started to ring and her name appears in the screen..i smiled  "INAYAT"
Then i saw a car reversing towards her,,I got panicked and i almost yelled "AYAT"

INAYAT's p.o.v
I was walking with those heavy bags,,when I remembered I don't have the car jeys,
"INAYAT you're so stupid..now you have to walk to them...oh why don't I just call noor.."
I dialed her number which was not reachable then I tried calling sanam..it was ringing

       "AYAT"
I heard his voice calling my name..I tured towards the voice..then I felt someone pulled me towards itself...
In the every next minute I was on his body I opened my eyes and saw him
I was looking at his eyes as I was forgetting the whole world...suddenly someone called for his name

"Sanam vai INAYAT are you guys okay?".. i tured to the voice and saw hanzala and Hamza with a girl coming toward us..
Then I look back to him who was already looking at me.my heart beat was getting faster I hurriedly got up from him..and took the beg in my hands,,sanam stood up and looked at me
"Are you okay?"he asked.
"I'm. .I'm fine?"

"THAT CAR DRIVER.IS HE BLIND OR WHAT.."
sanam was so angry at the driving
"Okay let it be, both of you are okay that's all matters ..what are guys doing here where is noor..and are you guy dobe with the shopping? "HANZALA SAID
WITH a concern look

"No,,,i just came here to place the bags  in the car.."
I said
"Then lets go inside then"hanza Said..everyone nod

Third person's P.O.V
They all tured to go when INAYAT call sanam...

"Sanam?"
He tured immediately with a shock look..his heart stopped as she call him for the first time..
Hanzala was looking at them..
"Ahm..I need the keys "INAYAT said  lowered her eyes down ..
"Okay come with me I'll help you with the bags" he sais and took some bags from her hands and started walking to his car ..inayat was following him...
They both reached the car..sanam opened the door and started placing the bags..suddenly inayat got a call from noor..sanam signed her to go as he'll handle it.  Then she left..
Sanam was about to close the door when he was inayat dairy he just smiledat it and closed tge door..as he closedthe door inayat's dairy fall in one of the shopping  bags..

Assalamu-alai-kum  dear readers ....
Please please do vote and comment. ..and be with me still the end