YOU?!(Hamza's part)

Hamza's p.o.v

I went inside to my room ....after offering my Salah...hanz vai was in his room....So was sanam vai...I wasn't felling sleeply...so I thought to have a walk..I tip toed to the hall room...And I went yo the nearest park...
I put on my headphones on....
I turned on radio on my phone...
"Ishq Bulaava by Sanam puri " was playing...and I don'tknow why but today I was kinda enjoying this song
I start jogging...I was about to complete my second turn then suddenly I saw three Puppies running toward me...I was so scared so started running to the other direction...those puppies were still running behind me then I collided With someone and that person fall on the ground...He was wearing Abaya!What?!
"Im really sorry Anty I was running from those little monsters"i said and gave her my hand..then that woman stood up and slapped me!
"EXCUSE ME! WHY DID YOU JUST DO THAT ANTY..I SAID SORRY"
I said with a angry look...
"Excuse me mister blind..U should use ur eyes or a plus point glasses...First of all
I'm not an anty
AND those are my bacha's not monsters..."
She said and then I realized that it was a girl aged 20 I guess....
She was wearing Abaya and niqab...And there is some bags with her...

She was throwing some horror looks as like I said something really bad....'Did I?No I didn't"
"Pinku,chiku rinkuuhh.. come to mammA!"she yelled and those puppies run to her than she put then into a basket...Than she stood up
"You shouldn't let them go..what If they bit someone? "I said
"EXCUSE ME! they are so little.Thanks To ALLAH PAK that they didn't bite you..They saved from being blind or brainless like those someone's.."she said...
And I was so frustrated ....who the hell she thinks she is?
"Hey anty !Don't act like a baby...If those puppies are yours then its your responsibility to take care of them..."
"Stop calling me anty ....you coward,blind and brainless.."she said then she was about take a step closer to me when a crow pubbed on her shoulder..
Then I started to laugh..her reaction was price less..Then I put on my headphones on and start jogging Again..I was about to complete my third round of the park..I found her again in the same place sitting in A chair...She opened her niqab .....I was dumbstruck...Her beautiful face was in front of me making my heart skipped it's beats....Her big eyes filled with kajal
....her pink cheeks and red nose what shows how angry she is now..suddenly my phone started ringing..
I PICKED up the phone. ...
"Hello!"
"Don't you Hello me hamz come home right now I said...(in whispering voice) Gabber is waiting with his friend..."he said and cut the call...he never talk more than 10sec with anyone..Don't Know what for..then I saw her walking toward me...

I started making toward my car and went home....
I was about park my car I noticed a bike parked...
'How's bike is that...why is it here...And Its a race bike...'
I THOUGHT AND gave the car key to the watchman..I was about to turn when I noticed those monsters in our lawn....Those puppies were following me all the way to the hall room where I found hanz vai and sanam vai..
I slowly went to them..as I know if I try to run they could bite me....
I went to them...
"Hanz and sanam vai please help mee.."i said and both of them became worried
"What happened hamz? "SANAM vai asked
"Who teased my hamz..who's that BEHSHARAM(shame-less) girl?"hanzala vai said teasingly...I just rolled my eyes...."i will count three than look behind me ok.?"i asked and sanam vai nodded while hanzala vai pushed me on the sofa to see what's behind me...
"Awwwww puppies? "He said And started to play with them......
Sanam vai helped me to sit up...
"Why are you scared of them hamz?"hanzala vai said.."Really vai I wasn't scared of them I just don't like them"
"You are hamz...AND ESHAN (SIDDAT'S BESTFRIEND ) uncle bring them here?"
Sanam vai said...

"But..."hanzala was about to say..
"ABBU?!"A loud voice came from my back..W hanz and sanam vai looked at that direction ...Then I turned to that direction too..And my first reaction after seeing that person's face was

"You"

They both yell .....

Third person's p.o.v
Nadir and ESHAN AL-DIN was soo happy to see eachother..
"Your still the same and wait your looking more handsome "Siddat said and Eshan was smiling..
"Wish I could say the same to you..but..."ESHAN said..and Siddat punched him.in his shoulder And hugged him...And let out a deep breath ..
"I thought I lost you after that horrible night.."Siddat said...
"Foget it.."ESHAN said with mumbling voice..
"Did she knows about that?"Siddat said with a worried look...
"No...I didn't say anything to her but jahan..I think He's big enough to help me to find my princess."he said ..siddat noticed the wetness of his eyes and hugged him tightly...
"I'm also with you..I thought we lost her but As your information There is hope that she is still alive.. "Siddat said with a bright smile..
"Me myself also lost my all hope Until jahan found out that my brother Akshay is alive and he's in Pakistan .....He said there is A least chance that she's alive..."ESHAN said..
"By the way where is our princess and Prince.."Siddat said..
"Jahan is in NYC...As you know he's a FBI AGENT but he is quitting the job.so that he can came here live with us and fulfill my last wish.To see her.."
ESHAN said...and Siddat was looking at his bestfriend who is like a brother to him...

"Okay.when he's coming? " Siddat said

"Maybe nextweek.."

Both of them went outside in the hall room

"And where is our princess?"Siddat said..

"She must be here...but I told this girl not to ride bikes...she never listen to me..I think she went to the delivery headquarters to receive her viper"eshan said

"VIPER?WHAT'S THAT?"Siddat said

"It's her bike's name..."he said with a smile

"Strange "Siddat said

"Like her!"ESHAN said

"ABBU!"they both heard a voice. .and ESHAN 'S face immediately lighten up..
"She's here"eshan said and went to the main hall. .
"YOU"they both yelled..

"Hamza do you know her?"Siddat aske
"ESHANI!do you know each Other? "
"No! They said together and hamza went upstairs...
"Monkey-head"she said,,,
Hanzala and sanam was shocked..looking at them and looked at eachother..

AUTHOR'S NOTE
ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM beautiful people's....missed me??.. (neh,,,,I know )
Everything changed people;;;I think Im falling in love..😨...but I still hate romance 《point to be noted 😃😃》
.....After all I'm me....back to the chapter...how was it?mysterious? {Is it?😕😕}...

Anything for Hamza and ESHANI..?😄😄

Back to sanam and inayat..or should i say
'Sayat'
I'm missing them alot😓😓

If you find this story interesting add this to you wowsome libraries and surprise me with ur votes,,and comments....
Special thanks to My silent readers....《guys pls vote nah...Free ha yarr..ithna bhi kiyah sharmanah.?😉😉😉😉》♡♡♡♡
Love you guys..please support me with ur votes..and comments...

Allah Hafez. .and please pray 4 me and my family