Being his secret admirer

Inayat p.o.v

I was so happy...my heart was running marathon...with that feeling I was about to see him after seven years ...I last saw him in our some cousin's wedding..I still remember his look..he was the most handsome and dashing boy  there...My eyes were just following him all the time...I just can't averte my eyes from him..I don't know how he looks like now,,I never tried to find him in socialmedia..I know I will recognize him...
"Hey miss khawadeeba ...back to Earth.."A source of voice came to my ear drums...and look at her yeah my sisters..both of them were looking at me..with questioning look..
"Api,,when we are leaving; ?"i asked riwaayat api...who was preparing her bags,,
"In two days..I-na"she said I just smiled..
"What's wrong with you i-nu why are you smiling so much?"Ruhani asked with a naughty look..I really don't like her,,,she can actually get what I fell...some times its irritates me..but thanks to Allah that she don't know about my sanam...

*****
Last two days I was so busy at shopping for my cousins and my sanam....I don't know from when I started to fell for him ..I started to draw his picture...In my dairy...My dairy knows everything about me..yes I can draw,,ALHAMDULILLAH I'm  good at it..I want to become a famous artist...and he was the one I draw when I was in class 7..my first sketch was his...I smiled thinking about him...And Ruhani was clicking so many photos..after all she a professional photographer who works for one of the Pakistan's biggest magazine..Riwa api was engaged with faeq bhai...and she is software engineer she works at faeq bhai's office, ,so that's how they meet ,and me .I want  open a gallery of my paintings..where people will buy my paintings..And suddenly our car stopped at a hotel..
"Api we are already late why did you stopped the car?"i asked her who was busy with her phone...Faeq bhai already called her. .
"I-nu what's wrong? We have rest for a while and we almost reached there ..so don't worry! "Api said a worried look and I just nod at her and she went to a cafe get our breakfast....We were driving to Islamabad from karachi...that means two days journey by road..ruhani insist us for it because she wanted to capture the natural beauty of our way,,Faeq bhai dropedus in hotel last night..because of some important work he have leave..but for the last three hours he call api and us for like fifty times...I just slapped ruhani because of her we got late,,and I couldn't see him..and look she is now sleeping..I just kicked her on her butt,,"Click photos now!"i said she sat up with a zombie look..just don't see us sleeping it's like dead zombies.."Did we reached? "She asked
"No...and all thanks to you "i said,,she just get of the car and went inside the cafe,,"where are you going sleeply head"i yell..
"Need to go sis"she said and I laughed at her,,I took my phone and take some photos..

After an hour later
We  reached our house finally..I can see the SIDDIQUE VILLA from here..our car entered our big house,,not as big as Siddat uncle..but I love this place...we went to our rooms..When I entered my room My heart was beating so fast,,The first thing I did was ran to the balcony ....from where his room was visible..I don't know if he still lives in it or not...but I remembered him to say that he loves his room and his stuff so much..and the Furniture was still in there same places ..I don't think so he even want to come or not....it 7 years, six months and 5 hours now when we last spoke to him..or i say stair at him..I don't think I do even exist for him ..but I love him and that all what matters right?urghh no wrong! I went inside to my room..and fall on my bed,,,My heart missed its  beats when I heard a car horn..I run toward my window from where I can clearly see the entrance of Siddique villa..There was a silver car parked in the way,,I was not able to see who was the guy with gray coat..with all business look..I turned to go..suddenly I realized that it was him..I turned to him..but I couldn't see his face..i went downstairs And call riwaayat api she was cooking. "Api,lets visit chachu and Whoraiza chachi"i said..
"Yeah first get  ready okay."she said and I run to my room and took a shower..after that I took my rosewood color frock with beautiful pearl design on it..I love this color..I hurriedly started to dry my hair and wore my pearl earrings and my Ankles...I placed my dupatta on my shoulder and ran to ruhani's room..she was also ready to go..thanks to Allah..she was wearing her teapink top with simple jeans..riwaayat api was wearing white frock with pink ambotary on it...Ruhani took her camera and we went downstairs quickly..
"Hey girl relax..why so hurry huh?"Ruhani asked And I was trying yo walk as fast as I can...."Nothing I usually walk like this"
"Like a monkey! "She said..but today I don't care what ruhani said or not..I just want see him.."api did asked baba,did he agreed? "Ruhani asked and I stopped at my place and turned to see api..she just smiled..
"Yeah I did..he said he will join us later..so lets go"we went outside of the our lawn..we saw Yishak  passing ..
No.no..not him ALLAH ta'ala..Riwaayatapi was also didn't notice him because she was talking in her phone..But ruhani she run to him startedto talk..really ruhani you have to? Right now..he is a headache..he is  our neighbor..we went to same school when we were here..He waved at me,,and I wave back with a fake smile.."Why don't you join us?"Ruhani asked and I looked at her with shocked look...Seriously no please!
"Actually I have some important work to do so see you "he said while looking at me..I really don't like him because he is a big flirt..We entered the SIDDIQUE VILLA..my heart started to beat faster,,We enteredthe hall room and saw sana and Soha aunty we hugged them..
Sana:Good morning bacha's,,Ya ALLAH look at you both...looking so beautiful..where is ruhani?
We started to search for her.."there she is"soha anty  said..we turned to look...she was clicking photos of us.."Guys smile please! "She said and we all laughed..We started to help aunties  in kitchen..and Ruhani was clicking watching tv..She is 10min younger than me but never called me api..
We saw Whoraiza chachi and Siddat chahu...coming from the stairs..
I washed my hands and run to them.

"Assalam-o-alikum beautiful couple"i said and hugged them both..
"Oh my..your sp big now Inayat "Whoraiza chachi sqid and i blushed...Ruhani and api also join us..,,Then we saw Our KOHINOOR coming with her sleeply look..I run to her and hugged her...She was amazed for sure,,She was my bestfriend back then but now we are like even more close than usual..But I didn't talk to her for two months because of my project..I was in Australia and she was in dubai for her show..
She is a successful designer..she was doing a fashion show in dubai..
"Noor!"i said and she was more excited than me
"I-nuuuuu,,you are here atlast"she said and we started to talk in the dinning area..she was talking about her dubai trip. suddently she got over excited and started to jump on the site .."mama did you exposed my surprise? "She asked to soha aunti she nodded As no..
All of us were confused but uncle and aunties were smiling.."what surprised? "I asked..

"I'm getting married!!!"She almost yell..."seriously "we all said it together..Everyone was happy. .And I was in nine clouds today..I was so happy... Then A guy entered the hall he was in gray coat black jeans...My breathing has been hitched ....

Third person's p.o.v
She was holding her breath.There stood the man of her dreams..He was breathtaking as usual ..No word could describe how handsome he was..This was the man she had loved as far as she could remember ..Here he was now walking toward her.. With his each step,her breath hitched as her heart beat erratic...He stopped in front of his mother and hugged her...He was on a business trip ...."who are they ammi?"he asked as he looked at them....three of was looking at eachother..."what you don't recognize me?"riwaayat asked with a angry look..
"How would you didn't even attend my engagement..."she said..Sanam was confused at first but then immediately realized them..he hugged riwaayat..
"Hey riwa what'sgoing on? "
He said and just looked at Inayat and Ruhaniayat for a second..Inayat immediately averte her eyes from him....
After that he ran toward the stairs to meet his loving cousins hanzala and hamza...

Assalam-o-alikum family; what's up? Btw how was the update? Like it..?something about Inayat ?
Ask me anything you want know,,love you...
Don't forget to vote . comment and share my story..
Be blessed  with happiness.Allah hafej