chapter two

Hamza's p.o.v

I went inside to get more khir ... Ruhani was following me...she was smiling. .don't know why?
I do like this girl...She is totally my type..you know shy,beauty doesn't matter to me at all..I mean who will choose beautiful face infront of beautiful souls.....inner beauty is what's matter...
But ruhani was beautiful too....she is the perfect girl as I wanted....but I don't feel ZING when I see in her ,,Her presence doesn't beat my heart faster as hanz vai said..
How ever  she will be like.she will be the one because ALLAH will chooses her for me...but not ruhani.but vai always tease me with her name. .
"Hey,how are you? " Ruhani said with a shy look,,as she took a step closer to me..I took a step back " I'm fine,Ruh"i said and hurriedly went outside with three bowls in my hand,,
In the lawn..sanam vai was busy talking in his phone...other girls where gossiping..and my hanz vai was sleeping peacefully in his chair....i think he is just tried...
"Hanz get up  your khir is here"sanam vai said..as he was shaking his shoulder.."owoh!I'm up and really hungry now"hanz vai said,,,we all laughed...

Hanzala's p.o.v
I was dreaming of a girl..I don't know who the jahannum she is..it's was the third time I saw the same dream...A girl with a gun pointing toward me...It's obvious that I need to be afraid but I was so confident that she won't shot,,..same dream,some girl,,I didn't see her face ..ufff time to eat khir..I opened my eyes and saw everyone laughing..
"What did I missed,guys?"i asked to them while rubbing my eyes..hamza gave me a bowl of khir.And I immediately started to eat it..suddenly I noticed sanam vai was not eating at all..
"Did you poisoned our khir?"i asked and immediately sanam vai's eyes widen up with shock..
"What are you saying,hanz? "He said hamza was already laughing. .and. I have my hamz to laugh at my jokes...I know he do know what I was doing...its a special power of twins.i guess..
"Why aren't you eating your khir,,something is fishly?"hamza said..
"Dude I think he wants to kill us!!! And steel our  biryani😱😨 "i said and sanam vai just rolled his eyes.
"HAHAHAH,oops my haha reaction jar is unfortunately empty so I can't trow them on you faces😒..."sanam vai said..and started to drink his juice ..all of us started to laugh

I was about say something Inayat was passing in front of us when suddenly she just stumbled and fell on sanam vai..The drink fall on  sanam vai's shirt,,They were freezed on their place..I was confused at first but then my eyes saw those pair of eyes with a ocean full of love in them..

"Inayat "someone called her by her name and I came out of my thoughts..but what was that..
"Inayat are you okay? "RIWAAYAT  said.....and help her to get up..and went inside with her,,but sanam vai was still in shock....I don't know if I was right or wrong ....but their is something between this two..after that sanam vai went his room,and changed his shirt and run toward us..with a bat and a ball..It's gonna be fun."lets go guys.we are going to play cricket"sanam vai said and we all went outside in the lawn and fortunately the lawn was big enough to play even football...

Third person's p.o.v
All the girls and boys were ready to play..girls team was ready,,NOOR,RIWAAYAT, INAYAT, RUHANIAYAT..
But in   boysteam there was
three of them..

Hamza:guys We still need one boy in our team..
Hanzala :we don't need another player hamz,we are enough to win...

Sanam :yes,,we will win,,and it's fair enough too .

Ruhaniayat :no Its not fair,I'm  a member  of women's  cricket team in our college.and by the way our team captain is here too...so highly doubt if anyone of you can stand in front of her,,,

All boys turned to see riwaayat in shock..who was trying to held the bat properly..

Hanzala :nah!she can't be!

Sanam:than who?
They all turn to see noor together

Noor:look riwo,,I don't want to play,,my nails ,,it will be dirty..
Riwaayat :please nah noor...
Noor :ok,ok but i can be cheer leader you know,,,
She was dancing like a kid,,

Sanam:i think ruhani was lying..

Ruhani :no I'm not,,meet our captain INAYAT KEREM..
Every jaw droped..
Inayat :what?

Sanam :nothing, just shocked,you know you seems so shy quite,,so..

Inayat :so you thought I can't play cricket..right?

Sanam :IT'S not like that..
They got  cut by faeq..

Faeq:ASSALAM-O-ALIKUM GUYS..whats going on?
Faeq said as he entered in the lawn..Riwaayat eyes widen up with happiness...she run to him and hugged him tightly, Faeq was shocked at her craziness..but hugged her back..She was the one who breaks it as she realized where they was..her face turned into   a tomato...As they turn to see her cousins all of them were holding their eyes with their hands except for Hanzala who was busy in eating something again...
Riwaayat was feeling shy and faeq was just looking at his world..He loves her so much so does she..

Riwaayat :guys stop embarrassing me..
Noor:you are embarrassing us riwo...just look how desperate you are!

He said his salam to them and shaked hand and hugged him ..hanzala and hamza was looking at him..
Faeq:Hanzala and hamza?
He said pointing toward them..he came to them and hugged them..

Faeq:hi boys.I heard so many things about you  .
Hanzala :I hope only good things..
They all laughed. .

Sanam :why don't you join us..we need a player too..
They all started the game..team girls were ready,and boys were planning ..

Sanam:they have ..strong points . ruhani and specially inayat...

Faeq:what about them?

Hamza :they know how play. They are pro..bro..

Faeq:oh.I see..but don't worry boys..we won't give up..lets go. ..
They started the game..
The game was about end when it started to rain...
Hanzala :what the hecK..oh hamza romeo get inside now or you will get clod come come..
He grabbed hamza's hand who was enjoying the rain and went inside...everyone ran inside the house except for inayat.she was playing with Mud and enjoying the weather. Sanam was passing in front of the balcony of his room when he noticed her..who was jumping like a kid,,he was enjoying seeing her like this...but she sneezed he got panicked..
He went outside of his room hurriedly and went downstairs almost  run toward the lawn..hanzala and hamza was standing still in shocked ..with cup of coffee in their hands with a extra one for sanam who just ran beside them by ignoring them..
Hamza :what just happened?
Hanzala :the weather is not  good..
Hamza:huh!
Hanzala was in his own thoughts ....

Inayat was continuesly sneezing  and when she turned to go inside she got dumped with someone and fall in ground..when she opened her eyes,,she saw him on her and he was looking at her already...they got lost in eachother...when hanzala just clicked a photo of them..he was looking at them from sanam's room..and smiled a little.and said "i knew it"..and went inside of sanams room.
They both were lost in themselves when inayat suddenly sneezed again..sanam immediately stood up of her and help her to get up..
Sanam :are you insane. ..why are you here in this weather..come inside...
Inayat :I was just

Sanam :you was just what? come..!

He just held her hand went inside..she was lost looking at him..

Author's Note
Assalam-o-alikum beautiful people..how are you all?hope all of you are well..... but I'm not..I'm missing my abbu alot..this days😢😢

{Back to story}
What do you guys think about this story so far..?please let me know about it...

What was your fav- scene?
Fav pov?huh!!
If you find this story interesting add this story in your wowsome libraries and don't forget to vote;after all it's free...and if you can please share my story to your followers!!!😎😎😎

And till then

"ALLAH HAFEJ AND SPEND A HEALTHY RAMJAN"
       And
Thanks  alot to takeing your time and read my story.