destroyed

Sanam's pov
I was now on my way back to office...The weather was not so good today,,,Its gonna rain soon...I really don't like rain,,,rehaan called me like thousands of times now,,,But this crazy traffic....
"THANK YOU ALLAH ,,Thank you at least i have two more hours....Rehaan send them to rest in a hotel it's really clever of him..but I need to get back there as soon as possible..and check my presentation for the last time..."
I was just reminding myself..
Suddenly my car stop..I was now fully frustrated ...I went outside
"Wow,,,Great..just great,,,,YA RAB HLEP ME NA!"Then I tried to open my car door..and guess what it was locked...My phone..thank god it's in my pocket...
I was about to dial rehaan 's number it started to rain...I quickly run toward a big tree,,,
"
Sanam:Hello rehaan..can u pick me up from the last bridge highway,,,...okay bye..

Then I sat on a big rock...the view was so beautiful all the mountains filled with clouds. ..it was a relaxing atmosphere. .I should came here often to get some peace...Then i noticed some papers under  the rocks,,,I quickly remove the rocks and the saw someone's paintings in it.its a men's paintings I guess ..It was almost destroyed...by black ink but thanks to the rain it almost vanished the ink but the painting was not so cleare now..It seem so familiar,,,this paintings seems so familiar all that sessions..Urghh don't ober think sanam.. But I can say one thing for sure,,,who ever draw it, have a big heart full of love for someone. .Then I heard a car horn..and saw rehaan coming toward me with an umbrella..
Rehaan :sir are you alright?
"Yeah im fine ,,"
I stood up and i decided to bring those paintings with me don't know what for!
Then we drove to my office..i gave those paintings to rehaan..

"I want it to be fresh,,,,and try to figure out who is the painter,,,there must be some sign or something...go "
I said,,And he was looking at me with a confused look....like I asked him for his life or something..
"And one thing...Fix this watch..."i also added. .he was now more shocked...

Third person's p.o.v
Rehaan was looking at the paintings and the watch..He was  clueless,,,

Rehaan :Reyab! Sir wants you to fix this watch...and Find me a painter's number now,,,,I think sir is taking drags or something..!"

"It seems like sir went through a war..or something " he mumbled under his breath..and dramatically Sat on a chair

"Ya ALLAH ta'ala What!"all the employer's  got scared of that voice..they all turnto the voice..Rehaan got scared and stood up with alighting speed..

Rehaan :Oh ha-nzaa-ala sir,,

Hanzala:Vai is taking drags....Ya rab Why....

Rehaan :shhh,,,sir I was just frustrated with my boss,,that's it..

Hanzala :Why?

Rehaan :I will tell u later,,,but frist I need to fix that watch and the paintings. So byee...

He said and rush toward to his cabin. .
Hanzala and hamza went toward  sanam 's office....

They Entered in his office and gave him a big hug..
Sanam was surprised

Sanam :Salam Guyss..

Hamza :wasalam vai..how was your meeting..

Sanam:oww actually i postpone the meeting. .

Hamza :but why...it was so important for you..

Sanam :There was something more important..

Hanzala :Guys,,,I'm leaving...

They both turned to him...

"Why?"they asked it together...

"I need to go ......so byeeee!"He went outside...

Hanzala went outside and called rehan. .

Hanzala :hello rehaan..where are you?
Rehaan :I'm in my cabin sir....
Hanzala :and where is it...?
Rehaan :second floor third door...?
Hanzala :ok I'm coming

Soon he went to rehaan's cabin..
Hanzala :can I come in.....

Rehaan :Yeah sir...

Rehaan stood up and hanzala hurriedly sat down in the sofa

Hanzala :Rehaan dude listen..can you bring me the paintings..

Rehaan :yess sir just a minute..
Rehaan went to his desk and bring the paintings..it's almost dried up...

Hanzala was checking the paintings and saw a sign....He immediately took some photos of it..then he realized some that none of them realized....
His eyes were widen up with shock and surprise,,,,,,
             "I knew it"

Author'sNote

Assalam-o-alikum beautiful readersssssss......How are u alll...??Hope all of you're well by the grace of ALLAH.......And I'm also fine or I can say I'm in the nine clouds today..literally dancing...Why?Because of you,,,,,guyssss...I just wanna thank all of my silent readers and my wonderful voters...who are supporting me in every single way.....I'm  listening to "ONE DIRECTION "  songs for like thousands of times now..but still something attract me..to themm...btw
PLEASE please please  comment..I really wanted to know about your opinions on this story so far.....

Don't forget to vote and comment anddddd share my storiesto your awsome fellow  followerssss.

I know it was a shot one so far ......But I was  sick😷😷..not that much😫..but still I also need some attention of my ammu who was so busy with my brother who was also sick....but ALHAMDULILLAH both of us are finee..ok end of family session...how was ur eid and how much eiddi did you get this eidd?huh huh!😉😉😉

I'm  again being typeactive...😩😩😩😩

Allah hafej and please pray for me and my family..
May Allah bless you and your family with happiness ...