Chapter 5

Yang's POV:

Nervous.... Nervous!! I never felt this before. But now, I want to ask him out. I hope that I didn't screw this up. As I was walking around, I can't find him. Then, I went to the fountain as last resort and I found him! Guess that luck was on my side. I walked to him and greeted him.

Yang: "Hey, (Y/n)!" He turned towards he and greeted me with a smile that melted my heart.

(Y/n): "Oh, hey Yang! I was looking for you tho... I have something to tell you."

Yang: "Really?" He nodded. "What is it about?"

(Y/n): "Well, it's a good news. And the good news is, I don't have any patrol mission tomorrow. So, I want to ask you."

I waited for him to continue. I hope that he ask me out for the dance tomorrow...

(Y/n): "Would you like to go to the dance with me?" My eyes then lit up as he asked.

Yang: "M-Me?" He nodded. "O-Of course! I would like to!" I then lunged forward and hugged him which he happily returned it.

(Y/n): "Great! Can't wait to see you in the dress. Definitely you're looking beautiful when wearing it." I blushed and nervously chuckled.

Yang: "Y-Yeah.. hope so.. Well then, I'll see you later tomorrow. Got things to take care of. See ya!"

(Y/n)'s POV:

As I watched her walking away from me, I can see her threw her fist to the air. Looks like she excited.

(Y/n): "That's easy..." I can ceel my sweat dropping. It's a good thing that I can handle my nervous. "Well then, have to get ready for tomorrow. Need to practice with my voice..." I then make my way to my room for some practice.

*Timeskip to the next day.*

3rd POV:

The day has arrived. Everyone was getting dressed and headed there with their dates or met their dates at there. Well, except for the Task Force. They have a little bit of complications regarding their clothes.

Roach: "Why the fuck we can't wear our tuxedo?!"

Soap: "Calm down, little boy. We are currently still in 2nd level protocol which we have to be prepared all the time. So, full loadout."

(Y/n): "This is fooking bullshit!" He said in annoyed.

Soap: "Tell that to the high command."

Roach: "Fuck this shit! Looks like we have to wear this thing, again. And even worse, for a formal event where the people would wear nice clothes like tuxedo!"

Soap: *facepalmed* "Just... get ready. I'll be at the ops so if you need anything, radioed me." He then walked out from the room leaving Roach and (Y/n).

(Y/n): "Well, lets suit up...." Roach just nodded and they began to put their gears on. After they put on their gears and masks, they headed out.

Roach: "Wait, where's my ACOG?!" H stopped as he frantically searched for his ACOG in his pouches. He then turned around and went into the room to search for it and eventually found it. He attached to his rifle and headed back to (Y/n).

Roach: "Allright. Locked and loaded."

(Y/n): "Good. Lets have some fun while we're on high alert."

*Timeskip*

Roach: "The people are looking at us with weird looks."

(Y/n): "No kidding."

As both of them make their approached to the hall, they received a lots of weird look from the people around there. They proceed their walk in silence and fasten their paces.