Chapter 6 (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Yang pushed (Y/n) into his room and locked the door as their tounges still fighting for dominance. They began to remove their outfits as the battle raged on. Yang was completely naked while (Y/n) haven't removed his underwear. He was stunned with her perfect body.

Yang: *smirking* "You liked what you see, babe?"

(Y/n): "Y-You... Damn.. really beautiful.."

Slowly, Yang lean towards him and began to kiss him. (Y/n) began to massage her breast while Yang began to slide her hand under his underwear and began to rub his manhood, making him moaned. They parted from the kiss and Yang kneeled down and pulled down his underwear, revealling his half harden manhood and her eyes widen.

Yang: "Oh my god.. You're so big!"

She then kissed the tip of his manhood, making him shivered and began to suck his manhood.

(Y/n): "Oh god.. it.. it feels so good.. and warm.."

She giggled and that sent vibration around his manhood making him moaned and groaned louder. She continued to suck his manhood until he felt that his end is coming.

(Y/n): "Y-Yang.. I'm.. I'm cumming...."

Yang doens't said any words she continued to suck his manhood until he released his seeds in her mouth. She doens't let any single seeds dropped as she swallowed all of it.

Yang: "You came a lot.. it taste very good~"

(Y/n) was breathing very hard because he never felt like this before. He looked down to see Yang jerking his manhood, making him hard again.

Yang: "I want this inside me now~"

Without saying any words, (Y/n) picked her in bridal style making her squealed. He carried her and put her on his bed. Both of them started to make out, their tongues swirled in their mouths fighting for dominance. They stopped and (Y/n) positioned himself at Yang's entrance while she was laying on his bed.

Yang: "This is my first time.. please be gentle.."

(Y/n): "Don't worry... This is my first time too... Let me know if it hurts."

He began to insert his manhood inside her slowly and he felt his breaking through her walls, making her whimpered in pain. She let out a single tear.

(Y/n): "Yang, are you okay?"

Yang: "I'm fine.. just need a few minutes.."

(Y/n): "Are you sure?"

Yang: "Yeah.. j-just.. don't move.."

(Y/n) was in awe as he can feel Yang's wall tighten around his manhood. He looked at Yang and received a nod from her. He leaned towards her and start to kiss her, then he makes out with her. He began to move and Yang began to moans loudly.

Yang: "Oh my god! Its moving inside me!"

She couldn't focus right as she feels her boyfriend's manhood moving in her and she was lost. (Y/n) began to increase his pace and grabbed her breast making her moans became frequent.

Yang: "It-It feels good! Don't stop!"

(Y/n): "My god Yang... You're so tight..."

After a while, (Y/n) flipped Yang on her hands and knees and continued to thrust in her. Both of them enjoyed every bit of it.

Yang: "Don't stop! It feels very good! I love you (Y/n)!"

(Y/n): "You feel so amazing, Yang.. I love you too.."

Then, (Y/n) sits her up, still inside her and he stis her on his lap and thrust upwards as he groped her ass and sucked her breast making her moaned louder.

Yang: "AHHHHHHH THERE! IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

As (Y/n) thrust inside her, he began to increase his pace as Yang has her tongue hanging and she moans frequently because of it.

(Y/n): "Yang... I-I'm coming..."

Yang: "Inside me... don't hold back... Release everything! I want to feel it! I want it inside me!"

After a couple of seconds, (Y/n) released his seeds into Yang, making her moans loudly as she feels her boyfriend's seeds inside her. His seeds leaked out from her pussy. Both of them panting as they regained their composure and started to make out again.

Both of them collapsed on the bed, while looking at each other. Yang stared to giggling and he looked at her with confusion.

(Y/n): "You looked very happy... What makes you feel that?"

Yang: "Its just.. I'm happy because you took my first time... And I didn't expected that out first time will be intensed like this..."

(Y/n): "What? You expecting that out first time will be too fast? Awww you make me broken..."

Yang giggled from his boyfriend's joke and she hold his hand.

Yang: "I'm happy that I've met with you, and this is the best night I have with you.. I will treasure this moment.."

(Y/n): "Same here... I love you, Yang.."

Yang: "I love you too... Ready for 2nd round?"

(Y/n): *smirking* "Looks like someone is still hungry~

Yang: *rolled her eyes* "Come here..."

She pulled him closer and started to make out. And they soon began their 2nd round of their great voyage.

-Outside of the room-

Roach: "Told ya that we should leave them alone."

Roach and Soap were outside of the room when they heard moans and screaming

Soap: "Yeah.. this is their moment. Lets go."

As they walked, they were stopped when they heard a loud scream.

Yang: "THERE! THAT'S THE SPOT! FASTER! AHHHHHHH'"

(Y/n): "THIS IS THE FASTEST I CAN GO!"

Roach and Soap looked at each other with eyes wide.

Soap: "What a rough journey..."

Roach: "W-We should get going..."

Soap: "But, where do we sleep?"

Roach: "RWBY's dorm. Seems like Yang will stay for a night in our dorm, so we will sleep on her bed."

Soap: "I beg your pardon, WE?" *nodded* "No homo."

Roach: "To make it better, I sleep with Blake while you get the bed."

Soap: "Deal! Lets go!"

Both of them started to walk to RWBY's dorm and stayed there for a night.

_______________________________________

A/n: hey guys! Sorry for not updating this story for a month. Kinda busy with college life and other stuffs. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and this is my first time writing a lemon. We still have 3 or 4 chapters to go. I'll see you again in the next chapter. Stay sharp.

Mako out.