Chapter 9

3rd Person POV:

-Mt. Glenn-

In a small room where Yang was being held, she was looking down to the ground, with high hope that someone will come and rescue her. She closed her eyes and let out a single tear flown on her cheek.

(Play the song above)

-Vallais Air Base-

0630 hours: Operation starts.

3 C-130 hercules were currently taxing to the runway for take-off. Three main units will be conducting this mission. Unit 1 consists of Task Force 141 and SEAL team 6, 8 and 9. Unit 2 consists of Rangers and Delta and Unit 3 consists of the 101st Airborne. The aircraft gets the clearance to take-off and the pilots engage the engine to its maximum power and the aircraft speeds up. Captain Price then grabbed his radio and change the frequency to let all of them heard him.

Captain Price: "This is Price to all units. Under this circumstances, the Shadow Company has taken their opportunity to send the havoc to the world. And its our job to bring them down and save a civillian who was being held at there. Many of our top operatives had died getting this information. Don't make their lives wasted. All the lives in this world are riding on this mission. Be swift, and be bold! Live up to those wings on your chest! And give them hell! Over and out."

The aircrafts soaring through the skies as they fly to Mt. Glenn, where the hell about to take stage.

*Timeskip*

-Mt. Glenn-

Outside of the base, SEAL team 2 and another recon squad from Force Recon who just arrived before the mission started were currently designate several light anti-air weaponary for the upcoming close air support.

Sierra: "This is Lancer. Enemy anti-air spotted. Clear for bomb drop." He said through his radio to the pilot.

Galm 2: "This is Galm 2, roger. Drop Lady on target 1."

Galm 1: "Galm 1, roger. Going in hot."

Galm 1, can be recognized by the blue strips on both of the F-15's wing, elevator and its rudder and Galm 2 with its right wing painted with red, soared through the skies as they make their way to deliver the strike package

The F-15 engines could be heard from the distance as both of the pilot approached their designated targets and began to drop their payloads, destorying the anti-air before the enemy could react.

Sierra: "Confirm hit. Target destroyed."

Recon 1: "I got eyes on several enemy hostiles coming out from the front gate."

Sierra: "Take them out."

The rest of the Force Recon sniped them, making the enemies lost their lives and their lifeless bodies dropped to the ground