Book ; Chp 1

"Once upon a time.. there was a princess in love with a prince." She said as she smiled, looking at the book.

"Mommy, another love story!" The little girl said happily.

"Yes, one day. The princess was to marry the prince but the prince didn't love her and so he treated her like a stranger." She flipped to the next page.

"After the marriage, he ignored her a lot and gave cold glares. She couldn't do anything but want to feel love from him. The prince was in love with someone else that wasn't her and so she knew she had to move on." She again, flipped to another page.

"The princess had fallen in love with another prince after a while and the married prince found out. He was upset and didn't want her to divorce him, he talked to her and they loved each other. They now are happily married with a child, the end." She closed the book.

The little girl had peacefully had fallen asleep, she turned around and saw a standing figure at the door.

"It all worked out in the end, right?" The person walked over and pulled her up, kissing her on her lips.

"I wished it worked out sooner." She giggled and kissed back.

is it a dream or reality for the future ?

who knows
it could be a lie