Pretend ; Chp 3

Jungkook looked over at all of you and walked towards you with his girlfriend.

"Hello, hyungs." Jungkook bowed, holding hands with his girlfriend.

"I thought you were busy today." Jin glanced at his girlfriend.

"I am - uh. I'm walking my secretary around .. I owed her lunch so I decided to bring her to the mall." He combed his fingers through his hair.

"Why the mall and not a restaurant?" Jin asked.

"She doesn't like restaurants because they're crowded." Jungkook sighed.

"But malls are also crowded, nice lie..."

Jin looked at her, "Secretary? Then why the holding hands?"

"Sorry, we held hands often before they got married." She quickly bowed.

"But Jungkook, couldn't you have rescheduled it? Today is your first day with your wife." Hoseok stared.

"I could have but- I don't place people over what I already have scheduled."

"Okay okay, he's busy - see? Now let's finish shopping." You laughed awkwardly and pushed the boys aside.

Jungkook bowed and left with his "secretary."

"Since when is a CEO and a secretary this close? They give off a lovey vibe." Taehyung was upset that he had pushed you aside to spend this day with his secretary.

"Tae, don't say that." You ran your fingers through his hair, making him smile and relaxed.

He's a baby boy inside.

"We didn't get to buy Jimin gucci, sadly." Jin sighed.

You smiled at Jin, "It's okay. I'll see what I can get him later."

"You're such a cutie." Jin patted your head.

"Alrighty, let's go get our luggage and go to airport. We'll miss our flight soon." Hoseok, the bundle of sunshine smiled.

You nodded.

** SKIP THROUGH 🚗🚗🚗🚗 **

You made it back in Seoul and into the new house that your parents along with Jungkook's parents had bought.

Jungkook stood at the doorway, looking at you.

"Hurry up." He grit his teeth.

"Sorry.." You apologized and brought your luggages in.

Jungkook walked over and put his arms around your waist.

It left you shocked, you blushed and looked at his arms.

"Smile." He said and smiled.

You smiled softly, seeing the phone in front of you.

Jungkook then let go of you.

"What was that for?" You looked at him.

"A picture for your parents." He didn't bother looking up at you, he focused on his phone.