No words ; Chp 5

Rosé's pov; / first person

Jungkook didn't bother telling me why he hated me, we didn't exchange words since.

I had quickly got out from the room and cried.

It's been 3 weeks since we had last talked, he even made me walk home or take the bus from work.

It really didn't bother me.

That was a lie.

I always overheard his phone call, I always knew there was someone else with him - but why?

Why couldn't I just forget about him?

It was close to Jimin's birthday, I was planning to buy him something like matching friendship rings.

I got up from my bed and took a shower, afterwards putting on a white t shirt with a hoodie on top and grey sweatpants.

I put my hair into a messy bun and took my purse.

Jimin's should get a special gift, he's been there for me ever since Jungkook had left me.

But all these years, I never gave up on Jungkook.

I left the house and took the bus to the coffee shop, once I got there - I ordered a hazel nut ice coffee and sat down at an empty chair.

I look like a complete loner just sitting by myself so I texted Taehyung to come to the coffee shop.

I looked outside from the window and saw someone familiar.

Jungkook.

With a girl.

I averted my eyes and looked back at my drink, Taehyung had also walked in at this point and went to order a drink.

He sat in front of me and smiled, "Hot chocolate?" I smiled back.

"Yeah, I hate coffee." He jokingly gagged.

"You know.. I haven't seen you and Jungkook go on a date or anything." Taehyung looked in my eyes.

I awkwardly tightened my grip on my coffee, "Um.. he's busy, that's why."

"But it's been about 4 weeks, don't you think your father would let him take a break with you?"

I tried my best to not try to cry, after so many phone calls i've heard, I want to give up on him but I can't.

"I guess-" Taehyung cut me off. "He made cry, didn't he?"

My eyes widened, I bit my lip.

"No, he-"

"Rosé, I've known you for years. Why did you guys just suddenly break up and marry each other? Was it forced?" His eyebrows furrowed.

My chest tightened, "Taehyung-ah.. not now please." The tears quickly flowed down my cheek.

I got up to leave to the restroom but then Taehyung got up and pulled me outside the coffee shop. He intertwined his fingers with mine and pulled me into an embrace.

I can smell his scent, a scent that always calmed me down.

"You can cry, you don't have to answer my questions. I'm sorry, Rosé." Taehyung placed his head on the crook of my neck.

As he said, I cried.

It's his fault why I'm crying all the time. It's all his fault.

Taehyung walked me home and came inside my house without permission.

"What are you doing?" I stared blankly at him as he sat himself on the couch.

Taehyung gave me a box smile and gestured me to sit next to him.

I puffed my cheeks and walked to the kitchen to prepare dinner for Jungkook.

"Are you staying over?" I asked as Taehyung had crept up next to me.

"Yeah, is that okay? Hobi has a night shift so I'm all alone at home." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled, "Of course, what do you want for dinner?"

"I want sweets. Cake."

"Then let's bake a cake and order pizza." I replied.

Taehyung pouted in happiness and nodded cutely.

"First we need to buy supplies for the cake then we can order the pizza." I took out my card from my purse.

He walked to the door and pointed at my car, "I'll drive."

word count; 651