Frosting ; Chp 7

sorry i was on a hiatus BUT OMG my book got ranked in #170 in rosekook!! bahaha i love you all !! 😂❤️❤️

onto the story~~

You went back downstairs, money in your hand for the pizza and seeing Jungkook pinned to the wall as the three followed you.

"Is he alright?" You looked at Taehyung who just shrugged his shoulders.

Jimin cheerfully smiled at you, "Let's bring the cake to Jennie afterwards." He says while winking.

You chuckled as you looked over to the oblivious Taehyung, the two of you were always trying to get them together but it normally didn't work.

"I have to go." Jungkook says in a low voice and placed on his jacket, you didn't question him or look at him. It was you being ashamed for loving him, not being shy.

Jia got placed down and walked over to the oven to see the cake puff up, Taehyung went alongside with her as you walked to the couch to relax.

Jimin came with you and sat besides you.

"What's on your mind?" Jimin patted your head, you gave a gloomy smile at him.

"I don't think this marriage is working out." You sighed.

"It's only been about, what? A week or so? You'll be okay, Rosé. I'll make sure of that." Jimin stretched his arms out for a hug.

Making you snicker and calm down a little, you leaned in and hugged him. "Okay, let's check on the cake." He let you go and walked back to the kitchen.

Even though he reassured you that you were going to be okay, you didn't trust him. It's only because Jungkook doesn't feel the same way about you and you didn't know how to bring him back to you.

You got up from the couch and watched the three take out the cake and place it into a tin foil.

"We can frost it later, Jia. Let's take this to Jennie's house." Jimin smiled as Taehyung picked up the tin foiled wrapped cake.

"I'll drive~" Jimin looked at you, seeing your disapproved face. He laughed and took your car keys.

You huffed, "Hey, I didn't say you can drive my car. Don't you remember the last time you drove my car and almost got into an accident?"

"Nope, let's go!" He said quickly and ran out the house.

Taehyung smiled softly at you as you weren't paying attention, you placed on your hoodie and shoes then left the house.

Taehyung helped Jia with her jacket and shoes as well.

The three of you entered the car, seeing the clouds gather together. "It'll rain soon, possibly thunder." Taehyung said.

"I don't like thunder.." Jia hugged onto Taehyung in the back, causing you to smile.

"It's okay, Jia. Big brother is here." Jimin started the car and began to drive to Jennie's house.

——

word count: 475

thank you guys so much i love you haha ❤️

i'll begin to update the book often :) ❤️💜