Lip balm ; Chp 2

Jungkook and you had a past relationship, dating when you were both in high school but broke it off after entering college. He fell in love with another girl - or at least, that's what he said.

It seems his parents had really loved you and wanted you to marry him, Jungkook had also owed your company this as well.

Jungkook had no interest in you.

Rose's pov

You stood there, hearing him say the two words.

The two words you always wanted him to say but after the kiss to seal it, it didn't feel right.

None of it did.

The wedding ended in peace, the two of you had went by to a hotel to enjoy the celebration.

Though no one had talked throughout the car ride.

"I'll sleep on the bed, you'll sleep on the couch." Jungkook sat on the bed, avoiding eyes with you.

You were too shy to say anything and so you only nodded, going to the couch.

You sat down, thinking about how you really regret this. Or did you really regret it?

You had the most handsome guy in the CEO, rings around both fingers but the only problem was that he wasn't yours in both your hearts.

You had quietly drove to sleep without realizing it.

You woke up to a voice, it was Jungkook speaking.

You pretended to sleep and overheard the conversation.

"I'll come over as soon as possible, darling."

"No."

"I don't like her, you'll always be my number one."

"Why is my baby jealous?"

"I'm coming, stop nagging darling."

He ended the call afterwards, hearing his footsteps head to the door.

Your heart ached, why did he agree to marrying you if he didn't love you?

You decided you'll just be patient, he may end up liking you in the end.

And if he doesn't, you'll erase everything and move on.

You dozed back to sleep.

Waking up the next day, you didn't see him anywhere in the room.

Doing your everyday routine, shower, clothes, makeup

It was your last day in Hawaii before going back to Seoul and so you decided to go shopping.

But all you wanted to do today was to spend it with your husband, Jungkook.

But he was spending it with someone else.

You left the hotel and went to the mall.

Taehyung and Hoseok were here so you decided to text them to see if they wanted to come.

Behind Trees

You: Taehyung-ah, Hoseok oppa

V: Hello~~

Hoseok: Good morning Rosè !❤️

You: Let's go shopping

V: Is your husband coming?

Hoseok: Shouldn't you spend your day with your husband alone??