Cake ; Chp 6

Rosé's pov ; second person

Taehyung and you reached the market, going over to the baking section where the flour and other ingredients you'll need.

You came across Jimin standing near the flour, "Jimin-oppa?" Your lips curved into a smile as you walked over to him.

"Hi Rosé and Tae. What are you guys doing here?" He smiled back and hugged you.

Taehyung walked over to Jimin, his eyes sparkled and his face instantly lit up. "We're going to bake a cake!" Taehyung proudly spoke.

"How about you?" Taehyung asks.

"Same for us - oh? Jia, where are you?" Jimin looked around his sighting.

"Jia's here? Where is she?" You laughed as Jimin made a funny surprised face.

Taehyung pointed over at the little girl hiding behind the aisle, he quickly ran to her and picked her up.

"Hey Jia!" Taehyung smiled and carried her up, causing her to squeal in delight.

She smiled and waved at you, "Rosé unnie!" Taehyung let her down.

Jia quickly ran to you and hugged your leg, "Hello Jia~~ don't call me unnie, it makes me feel old!" You laughed and picked her up.

"That gives me an idea, why don't we all bake a cake together?" Jimin said as he picked up the flour and sugar.

Taehyung nodded and took Jia out of your hands, playing with her as you and Jimin continued to buy the ingredients.

You guys drove back to your house after shopping, Jimin placed the ingredients down as you walked over to the hangers.

"I have a lot of aprons, who wants to wear one?" You mocked Jin's voice, they all yelled "me" in unison.

You helped put their aprons on and Jimin wanted to help you put on yours.

He swift his arms around you, grabbing the two ties and placed his body oddly closer to yours

Causing you to hitch as you can feel his breath on your neck, he tied it slowly and finished.

Your face was a little red after feeling his breath on your skin.

"Okay! Can someone call Jungkook to let him know that I have guests over?" You smiled brightly and Taehyung volunteered to call him.

Jimin grabbed a stool for Jia and Jia cracked the eggs carefully for the mixture.

After that, Taehyung began to mix the mixtures for the cake.

Someone had opened the door, revealing Jungkook leaning on the wall looking at Jimin.

"Hyung, you look like a short girl baking for their boyfriend." Jungkook scoffed, making Jimin run to him to kick his leg.

"Shut up." Jimin pouted and walked back to you.

"Rosé, your husband is bullying me." He held your hand like you were his mom.

You didn't bother looking at them and continued watching Jia and Taehyung make the mixture.

"Okay." Was all you said, Jia and Taehyung smiled as they finished and put the cake in the oven.

Taehyung looked at you, "Did you order the pizza yet?"

You shook your head, "I'll go now."

You walked upstairs to call.

Jungkook's pov ; first person

Taehyung walked up to me and furrowed his eyebrows, "You haven't talked to your wife ever since you arrived."

"And? I still see her everyday." I rolled my eyes, seeing Jimin pick Jia up and go upstairs to where she is.

"Don't break her heart like you did last time, asshole." Taehyung spat and went upstairs with them.

I sighed and combed my fingers through my hair, "I'm sorry Rosé but I don't love you anymore."

Word count; 589

sorry for a short chapter again ~~ i recently am learning to edit

follow me on instagram ; @ peachyjinnu ❤️

and thank you so much for reading + voting ! ☺️