Worth ; Chapter 11

You woke up to loud yelling from downstairs, seeing Jimin had also woke up because of that. He rubbed his eyes cutely, looking down as if a baby just woke up.

You softly yawned and stretched before going downstairs to see what happened. You stopped on the stairway to see Jennie soaked with water, Taehyung laughing, and Jia dressed messily.

You smiled before asking, "What happened?"

Jennie removed a couple hair strands from her face before replying, "Taehyung and Jia played a prank on me.." she sighed.

Jimin started laughing after seeing Jennie soaked in water, she looked a bit like the grudge so you started laughing as well.
"I'll clean up the mess, you should shower." You said to Jennie and looked for the mop.

Jennie nodded and headed upstairs to shower, Jimin smiled at you. "I'll do it! You should also wash up, Rosé." He found the mop and held it closely.

"Ah.. okay. Tae, you should also help." You laughed, seeing Taehyung's box smile. You picked Jia up and brought her over to the second bathroom to wash her up as well.

Time passed, everyone was done and waited in the living room on what to do next.

But you noticed Jungkook was there so your heart instantly began to race, you turned away from his view knowing that he would glare at you. Jennie clapped her hands after seeing the tense atmosphere.

"So, what should we do?" Jennie smiled. Your expression instantly changed since you wanted to go to this new café that just opened.

"Actually, there's this new café I wanted to go to.." You softly smiled, you guess Jennie had a good plan since she started smiling brightly.

Jia started smiling too, "café!" She said excitingly.

"That's perfect! Alright let's go." Jennie rushed out the door.

You were supposedly driving since it was your car and everyone looked dressed well enough to go so no one had a problem.

You all headed out the door and entered your car except for Jungkook. You predicted that anyways so you just sighed, you really wanted to get back on good terms with him.

"Rosé, I'm going to go with Jungkook. Jia, you stay here." Jimin said, patting Jia on the head before stepping out the car.

Jennie looked a bit upset, "was it not according to your plan?" You asked.

She shook her head, "it's not that but I feel like he's going to do something stupid." She said before putting on her seatbelt.

You looked at Jungkook's car then looked down, starting the car to head over to the café.

**Jungkook's car**

Jimin sat quietly next to Jungkook, seeing him look so calm yet angry at the same time. Jimin couldn't figure out why he didn't feel the same way as Rosé do, it hurt him.

"Jungkook." Jimin spoke softly.

Jungkook closed his eyes, seeming a bit more angry. "I don't want to hear it, Jimin." He said.

Jimin clenched his fists, "Do you feel happy pushing her away?" He replied, Jungkook ignored him and started driving.

"Kook, answer me." Jimin softly said, feeling his heart drop while imagining you crying in his head.

"Do you know how Rosé feels? You guys used to date!" Jimin's voice got a bit louder.

Jimin slouched back, feeling angry, "She's hurting and you're off somewhere else without her."

"You really don't deserve her, she's worth so much. She's so amazing but you leave her just like that." Jimin heart ached.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "it's the past, I don't care. Someone like her disgusts me." He said.

"I like Rosé." Jimin said.

The car was awfully quiet. It was so quiet, it made Jimin more angry.