So ; Chapter 9

You sat there, shocked. You had feelings for Jungkook and Jimin was his best friend, you knew that.

How would he feel if I dated him?

Am I seeking revenge?

You didn't know what to do, Jimin took your hands as you were lost in confusion. "You don't have to give me an answer right away, Rosé." He said.

He gently smiled, your heart ached even more. You didn't know whether to take his offer up or not, but you didn't want to get in any drama.

"I'll.. give you an answer later then." You tried to smile as you pat his head, you can see his soft eyes smiling back at you. It felt comforting.

"I'll go downstairs now, do you want me to call Jennie back in here?" He said as he got up and went to the door.

You shook your head, seeing him leave out the door. You loved Jungkook but that was the past. Do you still love him or did you just want revenge and have him for yourself?

You got up and looked at the mirror that was beside the bed. Seeing your reflection, your eyes were a bit red from crying, there was a streak of tear down your cheek.

Someone knocked on the door. Hearing Jennie's voice, you opened the door. "What happened?" She asked as she came inside the room and closed the door behind her.

"Nothing, he just tried to cheer me up." You lied, you placed a strand of your hair behind your ear.

"I came up with a really good plan to make Jungkook fall for you." Jennie smiled, placing her hand on her cheek.

When Jennie does that, you know it's a really bad plan. You sighed and nodded your head, it never hurts to try.

"Try and get on his friendly side and play with his heart." She started laughing, you were dumbfounded.

Jennie and Jimin had the same idea.

"How?" You decided to listen, it'll still attract drama but you were so curious.

"I don't know, you're his ex right? Don't you know what he likes?" She asked. Your heart was beating fast. You didn't know if you wanted to do this.

"I don't know if I can do this, what if I hurt everyone's relationship?" You lowered your head.

Hearing the door freak open, you and Jennie quickly looked at the door to see Taehyung standing there.

word count: 404 words

KSKSK OMG I'm so sorry for the late and short chapter, I lost my phone a while ago and didn't have anything to go on to write the story-

I just got a new phone and will try my best to update asap