Trust ; Chapter 12

The car ride ended just like that, filled with silence. No one spoke a word within Jungkook's car ride.

Meanwhile in Rosé's car ride, everyone blasted music and sang along. Rosé almost forgot about the tense atmosphere that was once there but Jennie didn't.

She wanted to speak about it again but didn't know how to, especially with Taehyung and Jia in the car. Jennie softly sighed and stared at the window, before they all knew it - they arrived at Seoul Café.

It was an aesthetic white and beige colored café with a hint of cuteness. Jia's eyes widened in excitement, she loves cute things. Rosé laughed and exited the car as everyone else did then entered the café.

The desserts looked amazing but so did Jungkook in that moment, he wasn't even trying but he looked so precious. Rosé huffed. "I hate him." She silently thought.

She hated him so much that she loved him but it couldn't work. They were on bad terms that he didn't seemingly didn't want to mend.

Jennie clung onto Taehyung's sleeves, she was naturally cute and didn't mean to come off as that. Taehyung smiled and blushed at her while Jimin softly chuckled.

Everything was nice and everyone ordered, Jia had ordered two big cakes that she couldn't finish. Sitting down at the round table right next to the glass panes.

"How was the car ride, Jimin?" Jennie initiated. Rosé knew she had something up her sleeve but didn't know when it was the right time to step in.

Jimin smiled cutely, "It wasn't the best, I don't think he has a knack for bromance." He said but clearly meant it.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, "He did place his hand on my leg, that's enough bromance from there." Covering up the bad conversation from the car ride.

Rosé already knew that they didn't have a good conversation without overhearing it, Jimin had always been a little petty.

Taehyung laughed, "What if I did that?" Jennie's eyes widened. "Um.. It's not gay as long as you have socks on."

Taehyung stared down at his feet, he was wearing gucci flip flops.

Jia laughed, despite being young, she's came across the internet.

Rosé sighed. She felt glad that the atmosphere was living up. Jimin looked at her as she sighed and his heart began to race. She looked so cute, he wanted to hold her hand.

Jennie noticed and winked at him, telling him to just do it as part of the plan. Jimin slowly nodded and placed his hand on top of Rosé's hand.