Don't ; Chapter 10

Taehyung looked confused, "It's late, you guys aren't going to sleep?" He asked. He looked and sounded tired so it was reasonable that he asked.

"Oh.. right. Rosé, you should sleep with Jimin. Tae, you sleep with Jia." Jennie said while fixing her hair.

"Shouldn't the guys share rooms instead?" Taehyung asked, Jennie mentally face palmed because he was about to ruin her plans. Rosé smiled, "Yeah but Jimin and I have to discuss something.." You got up and left the room, not sparing a glance at the two of them.

You headed to the room where Jimin was, placing your hand on the door knob but not twisting it just yet. You could hear Jimin talking about something, you wondered if it was something you said so you stood there for a while until he opened the door.

He saw your surprised face, your heart dropped. He knew he was going to be used but he was okay with it, that hurt you a lot. He's always been there for you, even when you and Jungkook broke up.

You smiled sadly at him and grabbed his hands, "let's go inside." You softly spoke and pulled him back inside the room then closing the door.

"Jennie wanted us to share rooms so.." You spoke, trying to lighten up the mood a little. He just stood quiet and sat on the bed. "Rosé.. I really do like you." He spoke.

"I want you to be happy but I also want you to be happy together with me. I know you still like Jungkook and everything that's happened, that's why I'm okay with you using me like this." He looked at you and smiled, his words hurt. Even if it was supposed to be comforting, everything was going terrible.

You shook your head, "Jimin, you're not-" he cut your words off and quickly hugged you.

"Let's go to sleep. I'll sleep on the floor." His eyes smiled but you could tell it was fake.

He placed blankets on the floor for him to sleep and quickly laid down to sleep, meanwhile you just sat on the bed and began to think about what to do.

You accidentally fell asleep, being caught up in your thoughts.

You woke up about 3 hours later to hear someone sitting next to you as you were laid down, hearing soft breathing above you. You didn't open your eyes or speak, you just waited there wondering who it was.

"You don't deserve someone like me, Rosé.." he sadly said.

Your heart ached, your mind was blank. You knew exactly who it was and that hurt you more than anything what was happening.

It was Jungkook.

He was softly sobbing, you didn't know what to do. You unconsciously held his hand while still pretending to sleep. You heard him calm down a little, moving a bit closer to you.

But why was he saying these things? Isn't he with another girl? Why did he say it so sadly?

So many questions popped in your head, you weren't sure of what to do so you just held his hand and accidentally fell asleep again.