chapter 1

Another beatiful, calm day came to the National City, in spite of its hero, who was half naked running in her apartment, throwing all her clothes around, water still dropping from her hair.

"Not that.."

"Not that either.."

"No, no stripes today."

"This? Ahh..No, I had this 3 days ago. Shouldn't it be in a laundry?"

"Rao! Why is everything so colorful?!"

After a huge fight with her clothes, she gave it up and texted Alex, her adoptive sister, who would always help her, when she didn't know, what to wear.

Kara:
Alex, emergency! Where are you?

Alex:
I'm working Kara. What is it? Or just wait a sec.

Immediately after receiving the text, Kara's phone rang.

"Hey, what's up? Did anything happen? Are you okay?"

"No..No, Alex, nothing happend. I just..umm..I need you to come to my place...Like right now?"

"Whyyy?"

"Because of two reasons. First one.. I'll tell you that when you get there and-"

"What makes you so sure I get there? "

"AND also because I'm your sister and you love me? Please? ....Alex?"

"Urrhhhg..God Kara you're so annoyin' sometimes."

"Yup! Love you too. Bye."

And with that Alex hang up and Kara decided to at least scoop her clothes from the floor up, before Alex arrives.
After she was done with that she looked at clock above the doors to her apartment. It read 6.35 pm.

"Rao, I won't make it in time!"
Suddenly the door broke open and Alex fell to her aparment looking like just ran a marathon. Maybe she did?
Kara was sitting on her couch, hands in her face, which was red, as if she was crying.

"Kara you will kill me someday! Now tell me, why did i had to lie to J'onn, rush to your apartment and sweat my soul out of me."

Kara stood up, looking straight to her sister

"I need you to pick an outfit for me. I'm desperate"

"First thing first..Is Kara friend-zone Danvers having a date? And second: Do not tell me I ran here just because you're too lazy to pick your outfit."

Alex almost screaming and obviosly happy, that her sister is going on a date. Kar was alone for too long and it is time for her to have someone. Alex is already planning the wedding in her head..Kara would be a beautiful bride, that's for sure.

"No, no, no Alex it's not...a date. Lena invited me to her gala, where should be announced something BIG and also Snapper wants me there, because LENA ASKED him to send me there. ALONE. Isn't that crazy? The good crazy, I mean..The only reporter? But, oh my god, what if-"

"Lena? Luthor?"

Kara shot her sister with a look.

"Again? Alex, i told you hundred times, she's-"

Alex interupted her one more time: "No that's not that.. You're just rambling about her. And her gala." She let herself think for a second and then more for herself she continued:"I think, I owe Maggie 5 bucks'

"Did you bet on me with Maggie again? What was it this time? That i would forget another sock in an alley today?"

"You did that again? Oh my god, you're useless. And it was not that by the way. But now, let's just concentrate on, what are you wearing tonight."

"So you got those wavy hair down..umm you leave them like that or-" Alex said looking at hero's wardrobe.
"No Alex, Lena would recognize me as Supergirl, I can't have my hair like that"
"I really doubt that, but whatever you say, just  you do your hair and i will pick up the dress, 'kay?"

"'Kay"
Once Kara responded, she had already disappeared in a bathroom, leaving her sister behind with her clothes.
Five minutes later, Kara came back, hair up in some nice half-up-half-dowm and was looking at Alex who's eyes were shooting between a two pieces of clothing laying on Kara's bed. Kara aproached the bed, already choosing between those two dresses, both of them Kara never had a chance to wear. One dress was beige and straight, coming down above Kara's knees. The second was snow white with a lace on back and a few inches shorter.

Suddenly Alex quietly asked: "So which do you like?" Kara didn't even think about the question and replied.

"Both." Alex turned her sight at the youngest Danvers, slightly annoyed.

"Well Kara, I don't know, if you're aware of that, but you should wear just one dress at once, so if I may, I suggest the white one. Your skinny legs, I'm so jelous of, would look great in it."

Kara then turned her face to her sister, who could now notice the amused grin on the kryptonian's face.

"Yup! I'm gonna fly there so i can make it in time. Thank you, Alex!"

And with that Kara ran towards the window. Alex just stood in her place loudly laughing at her sister. Kara stopped as she heard Alex laugh behind.

"What?"

She looked at the kryptonian with serious face. "I think you forgot something.."
Kara gave her older sister a confused look
Then she reached for her nose to feel her glasses. After that Alex finished her sentence.

"On a bed" Kara literally face palmed herself after that.

"Oh Rao, I'm so stupid"

"And won't argue about that."

Kara reached for her dress, gave her sister almost killing glare and with sarcastic "Haha" and quickly sped of her apartment.