Suka #43

Perchance you leave, the pain will be worth a thousand goodbyes said at once. 

Don't get me wrong. I am not holding you back. I am trying to picture out what it will be without you but I am not begging you to stay. Leave if that's what you want. Each of these thousand goodbyes I will endure. Each of these thousand goodbyes I will embrace. Leave now. Don't look back because I don't want you seeing me weak and broken. Don't pity me. That's the least I care. Don't hesitate. Just leave and be quick about it. And if you'll come back, I am not going to let you hurt me again. I don't want another thousand goodbyes said to me all at once. You didn't mend my heart and you don't have any right to break it again. Come back all you want but I will never be the same motherfucker you once tortured. This fool learned his lesson and you're the practical test. I let you leave and if you'll come back I will run. I will run hard. I will run fast. I will run crazy. I won't let you get me. I will run. This isn't fairy tale. This is no love story. This is no happy ending. I will run away and exhaust the shit out of you until you run no more. I am no prince charming. I'm the one writing tales and I love ending it sad. So I will run. Come, chase me, bitch. Catch me if you can. A simple act of regret will not suffice. You need to outrun me a thousand miles as much as you threw all those thousand goodbyes said at once. Come, bitch. Catch me. You know I love you but I will not bend to my emotions anymore. Run. Run hard and run crazy.

You left. You left like I wasn't there at all; like I never happened to you. You know how much that hurt? You don't fucking know. You left me bleeding. You stabbed me bloody and you left. You have reasons and all those reasons sounded as if our love was below those. Was it always that way? I never noticed.

Be gone, now.

Don't look back.

Be gone straight and fast.

Don't look back.

I love you but I'm letting you leave.

Be quick.

Now.