Chapter 13

I woke up and got ready for the day. I want to hug Stella and tell her 'you're beautiful.' , but she's not mine and I don't know how she'll react. At 7:30 we all stood at the bus stop. She wore leggings and a pink shirt.

"Hi. " I walked up to her.

"Hey, Ben. " She smiled. I could tell it was a real smile, she smiled with her eyes. Her teeth were pearly white. I'm pretty sure my heart stopped. I couldn't breathe.
Dang girl you don't know what you do to me.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I could be better. I have felt worse though. You?"

"I don't know."

The bus came and I got on. Stella sat next to me. We talked for few minutes. Then someone ran their fingers through my hair. I forgot why I hate taking the bus. Myra Johnson.* She has beautiful light brown skin, but I do not care for her sass. She was sick on Friday but here she is. The one and only, Myra Johnson.

"Hey babe. " Her hands ran through my hair. She's very seductive.

"Hi... Myra. " I made sure I said that very monotone.

"Is this your girl friend?" Stella asked.

"Oh no no. " I panicked.

"It's not official yet. " Myra still played with my hair. I looked at Stella and shook my head. Mrya continued to speak. "So what's your name?"

"Stacy Penelope Whitman. " Yesterday she said he name was Stella Piper Whitman. What is going on here?

"Nice to meet you Stacy. You steal my mans, I steal your life...you're dead." She threatened Stacy/ Stella.

"I guess I'm already dead then. " Stacy snapped back.

"What? " Myra looked like she was going to hit her.

Stacy smiled, "Good Morning, Myra. " Myra slipped a curse word that I am not going to repeat and took her hands out my hair.

*view image. Image is of Myra.