M's POV

I was scared about what Mikey and Jake (Dufner) will do to all the guys. They hate when I'm with a boy, it's scares them. I don't really mind It tells me that they care and they want to protect me from anything or anyone who can possibly hurt me in anyway. I love them both, I don't know what I would do without those to in my life.

Jake asked what movie they where watch while I was hugging Mikey. He looked down at me and then I started to get scared that Mikey might get mad at him or worst get mad at me. But he just said he was going to go see Insidious: The Last Key. I looked up at him in surprise but then smiled and released from the hug. I walked over to Jake (Dufner)" what movie are you guys watching" Jake (Dufner) asked " Blockers" I said while looking at everybody " yeah" colby said while walking forward. I gasped in shock " shit" I whispered to myself and looked over at Mikey, his hand was in a fist. I quickly pulled Colby away before anything could happen. " Well we should go get our tickets Katrina and Devyn said while Amanda got all the guys in line to get tickets. I looked at Mikey and Jake (Dufner) and waved, then walked behind everyone.

I went on my phone and scrolled threw Instagram. It was our turn to pay for tickets " how can I help you today" the lady in the ticket booth asked " 9 tickets for Blockers please" Elton asked as Corey and Jake where messing around I was still looking at my phone.

" Hey" Katrina said while walking up to me " Hey" I said while looking up from my phone. " Soo Jake (Dufner)" Amanda says while poking me. " yeah... wait how do you know his last name" I said while looking at them " He has a channel" Devyn said while they all looked at me " what about Jake( Dufner)" I asked confused " you should go for it" Devyn said, Katrina and Amanda nodded and smiled. I just laughed " Hahaha that's funny you guys are really funny" I said while whipping a tear from my eye. I then looked at them and they looked complete serous " Oh you guys are serious" I said while cover my mouth with my hand " Oh no that will never happen he is Mikey's best friend I couldn't do that to Mikey" I said while looking at them " so if Jake (Dufner) wasn't friends with Mikey yo would go for it" Amanda asked and they all had really big smile on "No I don't have feelings for him like that" I said while looking back down at my phone.

We walked into the theater and they scanned a=our tickets then we went to our seats which was in the very back row because we all wanted to sit next to each other and there where no seats for 9,except for the whole back row. we all walked, well some of us walked, Sam,Colby, and Jake all ran up there.

(where we sat)

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Elton Amanda Devyn Corey Jake Emily Katrina Sam Colby

Jake, Sam, and Colby went to go get candy.

Elton-Gummy bars, Amanda-Hershey milk chocolate, Devyn- skittles, Corey- starburst, Jake-sour path (Watermelon), Emily- M&M's, Katrina- gummy warms, Sam-sweethearts, Colby-Jolly ranchers. They came back with everything and we pasted the stuff down to the person it was for, even though we were all going to end up sharing with everyone or someone.

Jake took out his phone and held my hand and took a picture.

@jakewebber9

Los Angeles