What is Going On

(A/n sorry for the break;)
————
"Leave her alone you murderer!"

You rush to quiet Taehyung down keeping in mind that we were in a freakin movie theater.

He pushes you away and runs towards Jungkook. It's really dark and you can barely see what's happening. You can slightly make out this: Taehyung is grabbing Jungkook by his collar and is getting ready to punch him.

You look away in fear for him and see security coming up the stairs. "Oh no" You say. The three stupidly handsome men look towards you and finally catch on.

"Guys we need to go,, NOW!" Jimin says. The four of you run the opposite direction and down the stairs as quick as possible. You guys make it down to the emergency exit and continue running.

You guys made it to Taehyung's car and everyone got in. Forgetting about Jimins ride.

Now that you made it out of there you had some questions. "Ok..so now that that's over, I have some questions." You sigh. Jimin and Jungkook look up and Taehyung looks in the rear view mirror.

⚠️WARNING TRIGGER⚠️ ⚠️WARNING FOR SUICIDE ⚠️

"Jimin, do you know...well- what Jungkook did?" You ask scared for his response. "Yes I know, but here's what happened.

After Jungkook ran off, I saw Tyuzu's phone and saw a message she left. It's said:

My dear, Jimin. If you are reading this, you know I am no longer want ty you.

You know that Jungkook "killed" me. Well let me explain.
I knew Jungkook wanted me gone for one thing. But I also...wanted to be gone.

I wanted to leave this terrible place. You always questioned why I was looking skinny all of the sudden.

Why I would only wear long sleeves,
I was very suicidal because of my parents and siblings dying and my abusive ex-boyfriend.

And I cut myself an all these things until someone told me Jungkook was good man kill me. So I let him.

I am peaceful now, I hope you let me go.

I love you my Chimmy.
From your loving fiancé,
Tyuzu~

After Jungkook is done reading you look up to see Jimin balling his eyes out into his sleeve.

You feel so bad for him. How heartbroken he must be. How alone he must feel. You move closer to him and give him a side hug. He immediately hugs back and cries on your shoulder the whole ride home.

You guys make it to you and Jungkooks apartment and fall asleep almost instantly.

The next morning the four of you decided to live together.

The next few months nothing serious happened. Jungkook got cleared and you all told the judge that Tyuzu committed suicide.

You four still had senior year of high school left and decided to graduate together.

Weeks passed and the first day of school came. You spoke to your parents who were worried sick.

They said it was ok to live with Jungkook but only if ...the both of you get... married?!
—/——-
(A/n I'm on summer break so I'll have more time to update;)