Get What?!

(a/n hehe okay sooo this is good;)
————

"Get married?!" You scream. Your parents look at you. You can't process what your father just said. These past two years have been crazy.

One and a half years in the military, then dating your best friend and then finding out he could've killed someone but he didn't. You were dizzy just at the thought of having to marry Jungkook.

He was your first love. You still love him. Soon enough marrying Jungkook wasn't so bad. You were just terrified that Jungkook would say no.

"Honey, lets go have dinner and talk this over." Your dad says. You nod and look over at Jungkook. You two look and each other and Jungkook rolled his eyes and walked to catch up with his parents. 

You don't know why but your heart shattered but you knew Jungkook hated the thought of marrying you. You sigh and catch up as well.

You guys head to your favorite restaurant in Seoul. When you arrive your door opens by Jungkook. You look at him and roll your eyes to get even from earlier. You get up and shove him away.

*time skip to dinner*

Your parents break the undying silence at your table. "So! Sweetie. We need you to marry Jungkook. It's for business. You understand right?" Your mother says in a sweet voice.

"Mom look...I don't think Jungkook wants t-." You were cut off by a hand covering your mouth.

"Of course I'll marry her. For...business.." Jungkook says with a grin on his face. Your eye widen as he slowly removes his hand from your mouth.

You felt like passing out at this point. What was he planning? You all continue on with dinner. You keep eyeing Jungkook. "Omf he looks so good in that outfit." You thought to yourself.

Images of you and Jungkook being married kept popping into your head. "Will you y/n/l/n, take Jeon Jungkook to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest said. "I do." You say blatantly.

"Y/n!!" Your mom yells. You snap back to reality. (A/n WHOP THERE GOES GRAVITY I'm sry;) Your parents are done paying and you all head back to the car.

"Jungkook, why don't you drive y/n home. We will take a cab." Your mom says. Giving a small grin towards you.

They walk off and Jungkook opens the door for you. You start to head off to your apartment. You arrive and see Taehyung's things are gone.

"Where is Taehyungs stuff?" You ask. "He's moving in with Jimin in another apartment down the hall." He says. You nod and go to your room. You collect your night clothes and get ready to take a shower.

You turn in the water and step in. As son as the warmth of the water hit your skin you were free of any stress. You could the knots in your shoulders by the slightest movements.

Slowly massaging your fence shoulder, you hear a noise outside. You first assumed it was Jungkook until you heard grunts. You got worried and rushed out of the shower.

You wrapped the towel around you and ran out to see what was going on. You see Jungkook fighting Jimin. "What te hell is going on!!" You scream. The two lunatic boys look at you and immediately stop.

"Y/n!" Jimin says. "Tell Jungkook to let me live with you!" He says. "Huh?" You say raising your eyebrow in concern. "I wanted to live with you but Jungk-." Jimin is interrupted by Jungkook pushing him out of the apartment.

"Go put some clothes on whore!" Jungkook yelled. You laugh and go get dressed. You walk out in a T-shirt and sweats and sit with Jungkook on the couch.

"So this marriage thing..." Jungkook said looking at the floor. "Yeah what about it" You say biting your nail and turning on he TV.

"Do you want to marry me?" He says slightly starting to look up. "..why?" You say starting to blush. "Well because...well.. i want to marry you. For more than just some business thing." Jungkook says straight up looking you in the eye now.

"Y-you do?" You say. You're surprised you could at least get out that much. "Why?! Do you not want I marry me?! I mean I'll change?! I'll be whatever you want!" He says looking really worried.

You laugh and and squeeze his cheek. "Of course I want to marry you. We have known each other for 21 years and I loved you for..most of those haha" You say looking at him.

The biggest smile spreads across his gorgeous face. He brings you into a really tight hug and buries his head into the crook of your neck.

You really couldn't be happier than this. So much has happened and marrying the love of your life was a sign things were getting better.

"Are you guys done?" You hear a familiar voice say. You lol up in shock and see Taehyung. You laugh and signal for him to come over.

"Sooo I heard about the marriage. Jungkook. I'm gonna be your best man right?!" He says waiting for him to answer.

"I'll think about that." Jungkook says.
You all decide to watch your favorite movie and eat you favorite snack.

You finish the movie and head to bed. You alt down and fall asleep so quick. And soon enough everything else in the world faded away.

You wake up the next morning to something licking your face. "What the hell?!" You open your eyes and see the cutest dog running around on your bed.

You clear your vision enough to also see Jungkook standing in front of your bed with a huge smile on his face.

"Jungkook who's this?" You ask half awake. "Well..Taehyung found her and thought we should have her." Jungkook says and sits on your bed.

"Sure why not." You say and fall back down to your comfy bed.

"Also you got a letter from someone in the mail." He says inspecting the letter and handing it to you.

"Who sends letters anymore." You say looking for who it's from. "There's no name." You say. "Oh the guy who delivered it wasn't a mail man. He said his name was Kim Yugyeom." Jungkook says walking out.

"K-k-kim Yugyeom?"
————
(A/n hahe ppl reading this. Yugyeom is my ult bias wrecker so I had to have him in this.;)