Goodbye..For Now

(A/n) listen to this song trust me
—————
You are shocked by what's in front of you. You suddenly started balling, you honestly don't know why. Again the vision of Jungkook shot or hurt popped into your brain. He look so confused. "Y/n are you okay?!" You collapse in his arms. He drops the flowers and pulls you into his embrace. After you calm down you ask why he's here and why he's dressed like that. "I needed to talk to you, I thought we could go out to dinner as well" he said. You slowly nod and go get ready.
You come out wearing this:

"Are you ready?" You asked. He nodded and you both left. He opened the car door for you and you got in and you both drove off. "Where are we going?" You asked. "It's a surprise" he said with that bunny smile. You arrived at the destination and you started to tear up. It was the old park where you two met 15 years ago. (You guys were 19) Your parents were also lifelong friends before that and introduced us at that park. You still remember every moment of that day. You started to cry ruining your makeup. Jungkook rushes over to comfort you. You started laughing remembering that day along with the fact that you probably looked so stupid right now. You both talked about everything going on since it has been awhile since you two talked about your thoughts. "Do you really have to go?" You asked. "What do you mean?" Jungkook said. "Do you really have to go to the military this soon?" You say. "Y/n you know I have to go." You sigh and stand up and get back in the car.

Jungkook's POV
If only y/n knew what was going on. You slowly limp to your car as y/n looks up. You smile and she just looks down and goes on her phone.

Your POV
He gave me a weak smile. I was so confused and angry that I just ignored him until we got to the restaurant. When we arrived Jungkook had reserved a special table and everything. You were really surprised and confused on why he took you out. Then you remember he said he wanted to talk to you about something. You both sit down and order. While you wait for your food it you both stay quiet til you broke the silence. "What did you want to talk to me about?" You ask. "Hmm" he said. "You said you wanted to tell me something?" You said. He suddenly looked up and had a sad expression on his face. You made a confused look because you didn't understand why he was sad. "Listen y/n... as you know I'm going to do my military service soon. But since the volunteers and everything I have to go in 1 week instead of 4 weeks." Jungkook said. Your eyes widened. You got more worried than sad. The image of him shot runs through your mind.

Jungkook's POV
Y/n looked so worried. I felt so bad for lying to her.

Your POV
Jungkook looked so disappointed. You sighed and quickly flashed a bright smile at him. He looked confused for a second but then happy. You had to confess to him...