Great Decisions

(A/n oml im so sorry for not updating for so long this is gonna be a long chapter.;)
—————
It's been 5 months of Jungkook and You dating and everything is going great. (A/n At least you thought it was.).      "y/n... we need to talk." Jungkook said with a serious face.

You were super worried he was about to break up with you. Your head starts flooding with questions. "What did I do wrong?" "Am I annoying?" "Is the spark gone?" "Am I boring?" All these questions and more. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you into your room.

"Listen, Tyuzu texted me last night. Saying this." Jungkook say with a shaky voice.

*flashback*
Jungkook's POV
12:34 am
*bing*
You pick up your phone and see what it was. "Ugh" you sigh. It's a text from Tyuzu.

"Jungkook I know you want me back so drop the act with that..distraction."

"Tyuzu, I don't want you back. Ever. I love y/n and I won't stop anytime soon. So leave me alone."

*bing*

"Ok..you wanna play that game. I'll get dirty. Don't think I won't. You've been warned.

You're so angry and just turn off your phone and fall asleep

*end of flashback*

Your POV
After Jungkook is done showing you the messages you get scared. "Is Tyuzu gonna hurt Jungkook..is she gonna hurt me?!" You ask yourself. You roll your eyes to hide your fear to Jungkook and walk to your bathroom. "I'm gonna shower ok?" You say to him. He just nods and walks out the door.

You start the water and decide you're gonna take a bath instead. You finish filling up the tub and find a bath bomb. "Spa day for me I guess." You sigh and drop in the mesmerizing thing. You carefully step in and admire the colors of pink and blue and purple and the relaxing smell.

You turn off the lights to sit in the darkness which makes this 10x more relaxing. "I needed this." You sigh. You look at the clock on your phone.

9:47 pm

You nod and lay your head back on the edge of the tub, and drift to sleep.

Jungkook's POV
What is she doing. It's 11:19 pm. Shes been in there for 2 hours. That's enough you tell yourself. You go to the bathroom and open the door. You let out a sigh of relief when you see her there asleep. You laugh a little bit because she's drooling.

You couldn't see her "parts" because of the colors from the bath bomb. "I should wake her up." You whisper to yourself. You gently shake her shoulders to wake her up. Nothing. You try again. Still nothing. You decide you gotta take her out yourself.

You reach down for the little drain plug and pull it up to release the water. You close your eyes and brace yourself to see her bare body. You open them to see her laying there in the empty tub. Your eyes widen impressed at her body. You shake the dirty thought from your mind and pick her up bridal style.

You lay her on her bed still confused on how she hasn't woken up yet. You go to her closet to find some night clothes. You pick out some shorts and a oversized hoodie.

"Okay Jungkook, shes the love of your life, this is nothing, you want to marry her and have a life with her so you can't be afraid of touching her or seeing her naked." You say to yourself. You successfully clothe her and let out a tired sigh. You lay next to her and admire her beauty. You really is this girl and fall asleep.

Your POV
Omg you were trying not to scream and blush at what Jungkook just did, and said. You were awake the whole time to pull a prank and you didn't think it would go this far. Your eyes are closed trying to figure out what just happened and you end up falling asleep.

*the next morning*

You wake up and see Jungkook laying next to you. You smile and get out of bed trying not to wake him. You get dressed and head downstairs. You're going down stairs and hear the door opening. You freeze and quickly hide and try to see who it is.

You think to yourself, "why do so many people break into OUR apartment!" After a whole you see the intruder. It's Tyuzu, how the hell did she get in. You remember the texts between her and Jungkook yesterday.

*flashback*

"..You've been warned" - Tyuzu

*end of flashback*

Is this what she was talking about? You see her put a bottle of..rat poison?! Rat poison?! What the hell! She sprays it all over our food in the fridge and pantry. Oh no. I gotta tell Jungkook. Right when you turn around you see him and he signals you to stay quiet.

You nod and move so he can go downstairs to face Tyuzu. You sneak back up to your room.

Jungkook's POV
"Eh-hem" you clear your throat. Tyuzu turns around and she trips the can of poison. You look at the bottle and laugh. "Still doing this huh?" You say looking at the bottle still. "What do you mean?" She says trying to act innocent.

"Come on Tyuzu, we both know you've done this before" you say slowly starting to look up at her. An evil smirk creeps across her face as she walks towards you. "Kookie, don't play this game, don't hurt her more than she already will be and just come back to me." She says while biting her lip.

Ugh she still disgusts me. You roll your eyes and tell her to get out. "This isn't over" She says with that smirk still on her face. You sigh and start to throw away the now poison infested food.

I need to get Tyuzu out of my life forever. I guess it's time y/n finds out what I did while she was in military...
—————
(A/n I'm gonna be more active now since my exams are ending:)