Untold Truths

(A/n Oof the comeback is so close I can feel it in my kneecaps:)
—————
You and Taehyung keep walking the streets of Korea. Silent.

"Wanna come to my place?" Taehyung asked. You nod and he starts to drag you along. You reach the place where you were a few days back. He lives here? You thought. Tyuzu's complex.

You shows you up to his apartment and opens the door for you. You walk inside and see the actually amazing looking interior. You sit down on the couch and wait as he locks the door.

"How have you been?" You ask. He stays silent looking around. You shrug and lay down. You fall asleep in Kim Taehyung's house.

The next morning you wake up to Taehyung in nothing but towel. You remember the days back at the military. You smile and tug the towel from his body.

His cheeks flush red and he picks up the towel. You roll over on your side and close your eyes. You eventually get up and take a shower. You change into the same clothes since you had no others.

"Where do you wanna go?" Taehyung asked. "Mmm ooh let's go to a movie." You say. You guys make it to the movie theater and buy your tickets to see 'Avengers:Infinity War'. You and him loved these types of movies.

You both find your seats and wait for the movie to start. During the previews you see two tall men dressed in all black with black beanies and black masks on, sit next to you.

You could tell one of them was Jungkook. By the body, way he walked, and haha smelled.  The other you were positive was Jimin. But why would he be with the person who just killed his girlfriend.

You start to get uncomfortable seeing that your boyfriend is seeing you with your ex boyfriend. Jungkook sits to the right of you and Jimin sits to the right of him. The movie starts and you forget about everything except the movie.

Half way through, Jungkook slides his hand into yours. You missed this. Taehyung sees him and yells.

"Leave her alone, you murderer!"
——/——-
(A/n sorry for such a short chapter I'm sick 😷)