Ummm...

(A/n ahahhahaha he's so perfect enjoy)
—————
..oh no. Please tell me he didn't hear me. Your cheeks automatically flush bright red. "Umm...uh." You manage to say that and run to your room. You slam the door and jump on your bed. You hear someone open the door after laying there for about an hour. "Y/n?" You hear Jungkook say softly. You pretend to be asleep. "She looks so cute and innocent when she sleeps, I love you y/n." After he says that he leans down and kisses you gently one the forehead. You look so read and try to hide your smile as he walks out.

Jungkook's POV
oh my god. What did I just do? Why did I kiss her? I'm blushing so hard. You go to your room, your head full of confusion. "What are these feelings I have for her?" You say to yourself. Ugh what are you doing to me y/n?

Your POV
"What are these feelings I have for him?" You say to yourself. "What are you doing to me Jungkook?" You wake up the next morning to the smell of coffee and..burnt toast? You jump out of bed to see an innocent little boy standing in the kitchen. "I tried to make breakfast for you!" He says with a huge bunny smile on his face.

"Thanks Jungkook. I really appreciate it. But we should go somewhere for breakfast." You say. He nods his head and you get ready and head out.

You guys reach the restaurant and you see a familiar person sitting with a man. It's her, Tyuzu. Jungkook's ex girlfriend. You two hated each other. She notices you and waves. You flash a fake smile and wave back and sit down with Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV
I saw Tyuzu. I rolled my eyes and sat down with y/n. She looked so gorgeous all the time. Her golden hair sparkles in the sun, along with her beautiful eyes. You guys finished eating and you see Tyuzu and...JIMIN. What is he doing with her?! "Hey kookie-oppa" she said while biting her lip. Ugh. That's so disgusting. Jimin comes over and looks at you in shock. "JUNGKOOK! What are you doing with..her?" He says in disgust. Your blood started boiling. "Having a better time then I did with either of you!" You say firmly, grab y/n and storm out.

Your POV
You and Jungkook were walking to the old park you two used to go to. Your heart was hurting about what jimin said. You three used to be so close. What happened? "Y/n, I need to tell you something." Jungkook says. "What's up?" You say holding back your sorrow. "Umm about Tyuzu and Jimin." He says. "Mhmm?" You hum. "Well after you left Tyuzu cheated on me with Jimin." He says looking at the floor.

"What?!?! Why that-that ugh I'll kill him" You say furiously. "That bastard." You two are quiet until Jungkook breaks the silence. "So I was wondering..you said we both had feelings for each other..what type of feelings?" He says trying to hide his blushing cheeks. Oh god. It's happening. What do I say? Oh Jungkook by the way I'm in love with you and Taehyung at the same time how about you? Aigoo what do I do?

"Jungkook..I don't know my feelings yet, I just know that I HAVE feelings for you..strong ones." You say. A bright smile spreads across his face. He grabs your hand and pulls you towards him. He gives you a peck on the lips and drags you to the apartment. You try to hide from blushing but he just pinches your cheek.

You guys reach the apartment meant and you run to the couch and jump on it with a sigh. He joins you and wraps his arms around you. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asks. "Sure which one?" You say. "It's a surprise" he says with a mysterious smirk on his face. The movie starts and it's 'Annabelle'. Oh no a horror movie? Jeez Jungkook. He knows I hate horror movies. Whatever. Halfway through the movie you realize why he put a scary movie. Every time you got scared he would hug you tighter. Aish this man.

The movie finishes and you're frozen. You're so scared. "What wrong?" He says with a smile on his face. "Can I sleep out here tonight?" You ask. "Are you sure?" He says concerned. "Mhmm" You say. He nods and heads off to his room. You fall asleep after a while and are woken up by a loud bang from the kitchen. You wake up and run to the kitchen. It's pitch black and all you see is a tall figure. You know it's not Jungkook because the figure is way taller and bulkier. Your heart is pounding so hard. You run to Jungkooks room and he's sleeping. "Jungkook, Jungkook I think they're is someone in the house!" He still is asleep and you're try again. Aish why won't he wake up.

"JUNGKOOK!" You scream but not loud enough for the intruder to hear. "What?" He says half awake. "There's someone in the house!" You say in panic. "What?!" He says fully awake now. He's worried. "I think they're in the kitchen!" You say. He nods and grabs something and runs into the bathroom. What is he doing?!? Ugh I'm so scared. You can hear the person walking around in the dark.

You turn around and see Jungkook holding hairspray and a bat. What the hell? He grabs you and tells you to stay quiet. He opens the door and we quietly creep into the kitchen. Jungkook sees the figure and gets more worried. You finally reach the kitchen and the man turns around. You two hide and the mans calls out "Who's there?! I'm not gonna hurt you" Yea right you thought. You broke into our apartment. But wyd we will trust you.

Jungkook stands up and turns on the light, being ready in case he attacks. "You?!" Jungkook yells "What are you doing here! Get out of here." He says again. "Wait Jungkook I-" the person tried to say. "I said GET OUT." They don't listen and they walk towards you.

"Y-you?! I thought I would neve-"
—————
(A/n hehe sorry for not updating but I'm making extra long chapters now:)