Secrets

(A/n hahaha things are gonna get spicy;)
—————
Jungkook's POV
You wanted to leave this life, run away from it. All the people you hurt, you swore to never hurt anyone again. But for y/n you'll make an exception. Tyuzu has to be gone once and for all.

You need to do it now. Tyuzu needs to be gone, she's causing too much trouble. Your old job while y/n was away was....you sigh.

*flashback*

1 day after y/n left

You walk into a tall building that your uncle owned. Your father hated him because of what he did in life, and you never knew what that was. But now that your father was dead you only had your uncle to turn to.

You walk inside the building and the people start to eye you up and down. You head over to the desk and tell them your the nephew of the CEO and they lead you up to his waiting lobby. "Mr.Jeon, your...nephew, is here to see you. He is waiting for you out here." The woman says.

After what seems like hours of waiting he finally comes out with cigar in his mouth. Your uncle looked really different than other CEO's in Korea. He had both arms filled to the brim with tattoos and a huge scar across his face.

He led you into his office where two men pointed guns at you and pushed you into the chair. "Jungkook, I need you to do me a favor. I need you to kill...this little, hmm how do I put this, PEST that I have okay?" He says calmly. You nod, being totally clueless of what's to come.

Two days later, you shot that man, and 32 others in that year.

*end of flashback*

That night changed you forever. You were trained like an animal to slaughter without thinking twice. But when y/n returned that side of you was gone. I've take 32 futures from this world, and tomorrow I make it 33 by killing Tyuzu.

You go upstairs and find your old guns and ammo. You sighs and load the gun and shove it into its proper case.

You spend the day with y/n and everything was going amazing. You guys return home and you both fall asleep.

*beep* *beep*
Ugh it's your alarm. You stomach turns at the thought of what you're about to do. It's 4:35 am and you grab your guns. You walk out and make sure y/n isn't awake and you head out.

You head to her apartment and go into the building and head to her room. You had hoped she left her door unlocked like she always did when you two were together, and she did. You smile and walk in. You see her sleeping and you walk towards her.

You pull out the gun and point it at her. You take a deep breath and..

Your POV
You wake up at 4:45. Where's Jungkook? You get up to go look for him but he's nowhere in the apartment. You look at the window and see him heading out. You get concerned so you follow him.

You follow him all the way until...Tyuzu's apartment?! What is he doing here? Is he getting back with her?! You follow him all the way into Tyuzu's apartment. You see him look at her for a solid 5 minutes at her sleeping. He looks sad! You stay quiet until he finally pulls out a..GUN?!

He takes a deep breath and closes his eyes. Oh no what is he gonna do? He does it. He pulled the trigger. She's dead. Tyuzu is dead. With a bullet right through your head. You run and you make enough noise for Jungkook to hear you. You run and look back to see if he's behind you. You run into something and everything goes black.
—————
(A/n hehe 😜 what do ya think about this chapter?;)