You

(A/n I will be more active with updates now:)
—————
"I nev-" you were cut off by the intruder. "Y/n I'm so happy to see you!" They said. "T-Taehyung?! What are you doing here?" You say shocked. It was 3am and your ex boyfriend was standing in the middle of your first loves apartment.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Jungkook yelled. Surprisingly you agreed with him. When you saw Taehyung there wasn't that funny feeling like you have with Jungkook. You wanted Taehyung to leave now. "He said get out." You say with a nasty look on your face. Taehyung was shocked and got teary eyed. He gave you a hug and left. Wait, where was he gonna stay. Oh yeah, I forgot. He's rich and lives in a mansion his parents prepared for him when he left military. You sigh and go back to bed.

The next day you woke up to have two arms wrapped around you. You smile thinking it's Jungkook but it was...TAEHYUNG. "Taehyung how the hell did you get in here?" You ask trying to break free of his embrace. "Jungkook let me in." He says with his eyes still closed. Your eyes widened and you finally break free of his embrace.

You run to Jungkooks room to see him sitting there with a single tear falling down his cheek. At the same time he was lighting and blowing out a lighter. What's wrong with him?! You run over to him and ask what's wrong. "Y/n..do you love me or do you still love him?" He asks another tear falling down his cheek. "No..I love you." You say with no hesitation. His eyebrows furrow and he makes a face of confusion.

He shakes his head and starts to blush. He wraps his arms from behind you and pulls you into a tight hug. You never want this moment to end.

Jungkook's POV
I never want this moment to end. I love her and she said she loves me. I couldn't be happier. Then you remember Taehyung. You quickly let go of her and run into the living room. He was sitting there on his phone. "Taehyung, I'm sorry for what I said or ever did." You say. "But I think you should leave." You add. He nods, says his goodbye and leaves.

Your POV
You still wanna be friends with Taehyung but you don't love him like you used to. You love Jungkook more than anything. You want Jungkook to stay by your side forever.

"So y/n..you said you love me?" He asks with a smirk. "Mhmm" You reply.  "Well will you be my girlfriend?" He says looking at the floor while twiddling his thumbs. Oh my god, what do I say? "Of course!" You blurt out. He smiles and gives you a huge hug. You think you just made a great decision.
—————
(A/n ㅋㅋㅋ;)