Awkward

(A/n I know things are moving a little fast but it'll slow down now:)
—————
Jungkook's POV
Y/n has been so quiet. This plane ride has been so awkward. I should talk to her you thought. You've had your eyes closed for about 30 minutes pretending to be asleep. You slowly open your eyes to see y/n drooling all over her shoulder. You let out a slight chuckle and leave her alone until she wakes up.

Your POV
You wake up from a very uncomfortable nap and look over to see Jungkook staring out the window. It's been 2 hours on this plane and you two haven't spoken to each other. You sigh and attempt to make yourself somewhat comfortable in this tiny seat. Jungkook looks at you, sighs and looks back out the window. Surprising you got very hurt by the fact he said nothing. You shrug it off and slowly dose off.

Third Person POV
The rest of the plane ride was silent between the two. They both knew they had feelings for each other, but what feelings? Who will y/n choose? What will happen after Jungkook's confession?

They finally land back in Seoul and make their way to Jungkook's apartment since y/n had nowhere to stay and Jungkook had an extra bedroom. Tonight was going to be awkward.

Your POV
We land back in Seoul and go back to Jungkooks apartment. He told you he had an extra bedroom and he was happy for you to stay. You missed this, just you and him. It was not ve for something old to come back.

Jungkook's POV
I showed y/n the spare bedroom and she unpacked her stuff. I slowly made my way to my room still embarrassed about my confession from earlier.

"Stupid Jungkook, she would never fall for you. Especially after she dated that Taehyung guy." You say to yourself. Butt hurt at the fact you have a one sided love.

"JUNGKOOK" You here y/n call you from the kitchen. You run to see what's wrong and you see the most beautiful girl sitting at the table with two bowls of ramen and kimchi. This is what you NEED right now Jungkook. You will make y/n your somehow. Somehow.

Your POV
I made some ramen and found some kimchi and cooked that for the both of us. I called Jungkook and see him run in with worry all over his face. You give him a bright cheeky smile. He comes to sit with you and you both eat the delicious food.

"So, Jungkook. What are we gonna do tomorrow?"  You ask. The boy practically chokes on his food by the question. "What do you mean?" He asks still recovering from his..accident. "Well you know we are living together, we obviously have feelings fo-." You cut yourself off. You said it. You actually said it. Oh no. What have I done.
—————
(A/n Hehe stuff is gonna get spicy;)