Consequences

For a moment, all Barry heard was ringing as he awoke in a daze.

His body felt numb and he couldn't quite remember what had just happened to him.

He was lying on a bed in what looked like a med bay...a lot bigger than the one at S.T.A.R. Labs.

His eyes opened and blinked a few times before adjusting to the light above him...

Kara!

Barry's mind buzzed awake.

He tried to launch himself forward from the bed he was lying on, only to be stopped by a firm hand being placed on his shoulder...

"Hey, easy!" A woman's voice came from beside him.

Barry flipped his head around and saw Alex standing over him...

"Alex? What...what's going on...how did I get here?!"

"I found you lying in the middle of Kara's apartment, everything around you was in pieces." Alex's face was sincere.

"Where's Kara?!"

Barry watched as Alex's face dropped.

"Lex got her...it's all over the news. She put up quite a bit of a fight..." Alex paused.

"Superman is out searching for them but nothing has come back so far."

Barry's heart began to race...

"How long have I been out for?"

Alex hesitated.

"A few hours..."

Barry sighed with frustration.

"I would've got to you sooner..." Alex began.

"As soon as we picked up that Lex was in the area, our systems shut down...we found the culprit responsible."

"Culprit?" Barry looked up.

"It turns out we've had a mole this whole time, probably since Lex's attack on the D.E.O. the night you saved Kara."

"Is he still here?" Barry perked up.

"Yes but he's being very uncooperative..."

Barry rose to his feet.

"What are you doing?" Alex held her hand out to stop him.

Barry frowned.

"I feel fine!"

"Not THAT, If you plan to talk to him you can't go in like...this." Alex waved her hand at the clothes he was wearing.

Barry looked down and realised he was still wearing the suit from Oliver's party.

"Have you been in contact with anyone from my Earth?"

"Winn tried getting through to Cisco a few times but got no answer."

Barry sighed.

"Of course."

He fiddled around in his pocket and produced a small device that Alex was familiar with.

With a click, a blue portal opened behind her.

"Back in a sec..."

There was a flicker of lightning, Alex didn't even register Barry moving. The portal was closed and Barry was standing in the same spot in front of her, wearing his Flash costume.

"OK..." Alex shook her head and led Barry out of the med bay.

"J'onn is currently interrogating him so we might have to wait a while," Alex said as they entered the corridor where the interrogation rooms were.