underoos

Walking down the runway of an airport, Kennedy Stark's appearance made it very apparent that she not a care in the world, even if that was not true in the slightest

          Walking down the runway of an airport, Kennedy Stark's appearance made it very apparent that she not a care in the world, even if that was not true in the slightest. Donning a maroon red MIT sweatshirt which only heightened her cool factor, her hair was thrown up into a messy bun as aviator sunglasses bridged across her nose, tight fitting jean shorts resting upon her bottom, beat up converse, which had clearly once been white and were now dirty beyond belief, covering her feet. A small backpack was slung across her shoulders as the girl spoke fast and furious into a sleek phone pressed up against her ear.

     "Dad, if you would just listen to me then -- "

     "No, you listen to me, Ken!" The unmistakable voice of Tony Stark pierced through the speaker of the phone, thick with frustration. "I absolutely do not want you to come anywhere near this fight, this is a battle strictly between Avengers and I will not have you just -- "

     "Between Avengers?" Kennedy snorted loudly as she neared a private jet, a fancy black car parked just outside of it. "What about the boy, huh? Pierre, or whatever his name is?"

     "That's... that's different."

     "Why?" asked Kennedy, raising an eyebrow as her swift pace quickly closed the distance between herself and the private jet. "Because he's not your kid? He's someone's kid, someone is gonna be just as mad as you are when they find out their son is fighting Captain freakin' America!"

     "They will not be as mad as me," said Tony authoritatively, "because I won't be mad because you won't be there!"

     "Bet."

     "Kennedy Maria Stark," it was very clear Tony Stark was nearing his breaking point, "I swear to you that if you dare show up here that you will be grounded for the rest of your life! No more parties, no more doing whatever it is that you do with your free time and -- are those jet engines I hear? Are you getting on a plane?"

     "Yup," Kennedy popped the 'p' as she heard her father swear loudly from his end. "Look, dad, I'd love to talk some more, really, I would. But you can't use your phone during takeoff and -- "

     "For the love of God, Kennedy, don't you dare get on that plane or -- "

     "Can't hear you, jet engines are too loud! But I'll see you in Germany, don't worry!"

    With that, Kennedy effectively cut her father off, ending the call just as she neared the steep steps that led to the door of the small jet, the words Stark Industries painted in brilliant red on the side of it. Shoving some earbuds into her ears, Kennedy jogged up the steps, her dirty converse pushing against the solid steps, as she hurried up the, with ease.

     "Just not on the side you want me to be on," Kennedy mumbled to herself, slipping her phone into her pocket.

     Entering the air conditioned plane, Kennedy let out a huge sigh of relief, embracing the cold air. She was instantly greeted with a view of several rows of plush looking seats complete with tables, a rather beefy and stout looking man standing right beside the door. He donned a dark suit as well as matching dark glasses and a small blue tooth ear piece, his slowly receding hairline highlighting how worn and weathered he looked as he reached around Kennedy, shutting the entrance to the jet as she stepped inside of it.