help ive fallen and i cant get up

"Activating Help I've Fallen and I Can't Get Up Protocol!"

     Sitting on top of a rooftop of an incredibly tall building in Manhattan, Kennedy was practically wheezing as she sat, still in her school uniform as school had only ended about an hour ago, her legs dangling over the edge, her face bright red as her abs ached from how hard she was laughing. Beside her sat Peter, wearing jeans and a Star Wars T-Shirt with sneakers, his face scrunched up as he clutched his stomach desperately, laughing hysterically underneath the brilliant blue Manhattan skies.

      "Oh my God -- " Kennedy was gasping for air as she laughed, kicking her legs over the edge of the building as pedestrians wandered the streets, unaware of the superheroes above them. "I -- I wish we could've seen his face! Dad was horrified!"

     "That wasn't even the best one," exclaimed Peter, looking close to crying from laughter. "It was when he asked FRIDAY to open the encrypted files for that weird mission and she was all like Activating the Fr E Sh A Voca Do protocol and your dad was all like -- " he mimicked a mixture of an angry and shocked face, causing Kennedy to laugh even harder.

     "I know," Kennedy's face was red as she wheezed.

     Underneath the beautiful blue sky, completely cloudless as the seasons made their shift from winter to spring, Kennedy and Peter sat, neither speaking as they laughed, both remembering their hilarious retaliation against Tony's Baby Monitor Protocol, with them hacking FRIDAY and changing all of the protocol names. Beneath them, pedestrians lined the sidewalks and streets of Manhattan, cars honking and people chattering, the smell of street vendors wafting upwards into the sky as people jostled each other left and right, each with somewhere important to go with something important to do, blissfully unaware of the two hysterical superheroes practically dying of laughter above them.

      "Can we go to Delmar's?"

     "What?" Kennedy's laughter died down as mild irritation and surprise swept her features, with her turning to Peter. "Delmar's? Parker, that's all the way in Queens!"

     "I know," said Peter, giving her a pleading look. "But I'm hungry. And I want Delmar's, that's the only good sub shop in New York! Delmar always makes sure to smash the bread down really flat and he never ever forgets to put the extra pickles on it! Please?"

     "Oh my God," muttered Kennedy, standing up slowly. "Fine!" As Peter moved to pump his fist in the air, she hastily continued. "But I don't know why we can't just go somewhere else for once! Delmar's is mediocre at best."

    "I'm going to pretend I didn't just hear that."

     "You know it's the truth," said Kennedy in a sing song voice as she clambered upwards, a warm breeze swaying her navy blue skirt as a silver bracelet jangled on her wrist. "Y'know, you're lucky I -- "