Letter

Shanjh was staring shivaanjali like hell , shivaanjali doesn't want to stress  him he was already weak.

She spoke with a smile
Aapko aaram krna chahiye ....

Shanjh didn't replied anything .....
Shivaanjali lowers her gaze as she couldn't bear it anymore
Hume chalna chahiye   ....

Shanjh ...
Aap yaha aai kyu thi???

Shivaanjali turned towards him
Matlab?

Shanjh
Matlab iss tarah bhagte bhagte humare kmare mai?
Aap humse baad mai bhi to mil skti thi?

Shivaanjali stare at him,even she didn't knew why hearing his name her heart beat took pace ....
It felt like she was dying to just have a look of him...

She didn't uttered a word....
Shanjh smile
Rehne dijiye waisi bhi humare sawalo ke jawab dena aap kab zaruri samajhti hai.....

With these words shanjh tried to lay down on his bed.....
But he wasn't able to do so he was crying in pain...

Shivaanjali took a step forward to help him but then stopped herself ....
But even her patience has a limit
So she went to help him out and hold his arms to support him...

Shanjh was observing her there was something different in her behaviour today ....
She make him lay down on the bed , placed a pillow under his head ....

Shivaanjali
Aaram kriye shanjh zarurat hai apko....
She stared him, he stared back and then she left.

Rajveer was lost in his thoughts. He was sitting at the mess hall and suri Ji was observing him , he was busy in twisting and turning the mug of coffee and haven't took a sip even ..

Suriji went near him and asked
Kya baat hai puttar jii bade khoye khoye se dikh rahe ho koi gal hai?

Raj replied with  a smile
Ni suriji aisi koi baat ni hai bas beete dino mai itna kuch ho gya ki samajh hi ni aara ki kis tarah se react kru .....

In between this conversation shivaanjali entered in the mess hall, she noticed raj was little lost and suriji was trying to console him.

She went near them.
Good evening suri jii
She spoke with a smile .
Oh! Good evening good evening puttar jii...

Then she looked at raj who was still busy in turning the mug with a heavy smile ....

Suriji gestures her to sit and he left with the following words .
Aap baitho putar jii  , mai aapke liye taaza taaza mausambi ka juice lekar aata hu....

Shivi sat in front of rajveer....
Raj was still sitting silently as if he didn't noticed anything ....
Shivaanjali stare him for few seconds
And then spoke
Coffee thandi ho gyi hai....

Raj looked at her smiled a little and he kept that mug on the table...
He spoke
Suriji ek cup coffee aur milegi thodi strong....

Suriji stared shivaanjali and  then replied to rajveer
Abhi laya puttar jii....

Shivaanjali noticed there is something unusual in rajveer's behaviour today ....
She wanted to ask but after what all the mess that is created , all secrets that are hidden, its a point of concern that raj will trust her or share anything with her...