Cheated

(A/N: As most of you guys know this is the revised and extended edition of FIRST from IG. Hope you like it!)

Finn's POV:

"It's been a week since Quinn last talked to me. She's like avoiding me or something and I don't know why. Dude, do you think she's mad at me or what?" I said.

"How should I know. Maybe you did something wrong?" Puck replied.

"I-I don't think s-so."

"Then there's nothing to worry about. These are the reasons why I dont have a girlfriend dude. Why don't you just knock chicks up and leave them hanging? That's what I do." Puck joked.

"Ha-ha! Really funny. I'm just waiting for the right one to give my big-V to." I explained.

"Good luck with that. Wait, don't you think Quinn's the 'one'? Usually people feel that way with there present partner."

"I don't know man."

*school bell rings*

"Well, we better get going, can't afford to be late in our next class." I said.

"Wait, dude, there's Quinn, go talk to her, so that this drama show of yours would end already." Puck said.

"Wish me luck. Go ahead, I'll see you later." Then I walked my way towards Quinn.

"Quinn what's wrong? Why aren't you talking to me?" I was nervous.

She did not answer, she continued to get her notebooks from her locker.

"Quinn! Talk to me? What's wrong!" I said with my voice raised.

"Why did you do this to me?" Quinn said as tears rolled off her eyes.

"Wait what?" I was feeling lost as to what she was talking about.

"Why did you do it with her?"

"W-what are you t-talking about? D-do what?" I said nervously as I remembered what she's really talking about.

"I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't do it! Please?" Quinn said with her voice shaking and she started to cry even harder.

"I-I don't know what you're t-talking about.."

"Don't play dumb Finn! I know what you've been doing behind my back! How could you!" She said in between breaths.

I was guilty. I didn't know what to do or to what to say to her. I can't deny it, it would just make the problem bigger.

"I said I want you to look me in the eye and tell me that you didn't make out with her!" She said as more tears streamed down her face.

"Q-Quinn, I can explain!"

"You're not denying it!"

"I'm a little confused with my feelings right now a-and.."

"That's it! I don't want to hear anything from you! I'm done! Just leave me alone. Please!" She interrupted as she pushed me away.

"Who told you this?"

"It doesn't matter who it came from! What you did was-was.. ugh!" She ran crying.

I felt so bad. I did my best not to cry either. I wanted to run after her but it's no use. What I did was wrong. So I decided to just give her some alone time and headed to my next class.

"Hey man! So How did it go?" Puck said as I sat next to him.

"We're over." I said as I started to tear up.

"Dude! Stop crying! People will think I just broke up with you!" Puck joked but with a worried tone.

"I know now!" I said as I wiped the tears off my face. We started to talk quietly so that no one would notice.

"Then what was it?"

"I cheated." I replied with embarrassment.

"Dude! That is so not cool! Did you do it with Kurt?!" Puck joked then I punched him in the shoulder.

"But seriously, what you did was not cool, and that's coming from me! What did you do exactly? With who?" He added.

"I-I made out with.."