Besties (The Twist)

Rachel's POV:

"STOOOOP!

Stooop it!

Rachel!

Are you okay?!

WAKE UP!"

Quinn yelled.

"Oh my God! What?!" I exclaimed, completely shocked and woken up by Quinn's shouting.

"You've been kicking me the whole night! I couldn't sleep!" Quinn explained. "What is wrong with you?!"

"Oh god! My head hurts! I dreamt about us last night!" I said.

"Again?!"

"And this time you were humiliating me! For stealing Finn away from you because he kissed me a-and you want to destroy me for doing so! and then I even almost considered going out with hi-"

"Ok stop! I don't want to hear about it, and you know we wouldn't do that to each other." Quinn interrupted.

"Ye-yeah. You're right!"

"I mean why would besties do that to each other?!"

"I know!"

"Well lucky you, you at least slept! While I was busy trying to avoid your kicks the whole night!"

"Yeah yeah, I get it." I said as we both chuckled. And I hugged Quinn.

"Don't worry, were best friends for life! Nothing is ever gonna break us!"

"Pinky swear?"

"Pinky swear." Quinn answered and we did our pinky swears.

"Ok let's go! We have to go to school! Were late!" I said.

"I got to stop doing sleep over with you! because a) you kicked my ass, literally and b) we always end up being late for school." Quinn joked.

"Shut up!" I cried as we both laughed at eachother and then we headed out to prepare for school.

Fast forward to finishing everything for school...

"Do you guys want us to drive you to school? You're late you know." One of my dads said.

"Um, sure!" I said as we entered the car and headed straight to WMHS.

After a few minutes we arrived at school..

"Bye dads!" "Bye Mr&MrBerry!" Quinn and I said as my dads did the same.

"Hey Rachel! Quinn!" Kurt said as he waved at us. Obviously he's late too.

"Oh hey Kurt!" Quinn said as we walked through the hallways together.

"Ohmygod! Kurt I have to tell you something! Last night I dreamt about all of us and and  w-we were-"

"Ok, stop right there did you guys forget that were late for class?" Quinn butted in.

"Oh yeah! Okay Quinn see you later, Kurt and I are in the same class right now so, byee!"  I said.

"Okay! I'm gonna meet up with Finn anyways! Bye!" She said as we parted ways and said our goodbyes.

"Okay, now she's gone, tell me everything! How did your sleep over with your best friend go?" Kurt said immediately.

"Ok so here's what happened.."

(A/N: Okay so guys! I know this is kinda shocking, it is for me to! The plot twist was made on the last minute. Hope you guys would like it!)