Room 2829

(A/N: Sorry for taking so long you guys! I have been quite busy this week so. yeah! Enjoy tho! and a BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the queen, Lea Michele! She's turning 28 and 29's her birthdate, thus 2829)

Finn's POV:

"Is she okay?!" I asked the doctor nervously, with my voice cracking and my knees shaking.

"I dont know how to this to you.. but.." Says the doctor.

"What is it?!" Rachel interrupted, completely terrified as well.

"Ill just go straight right to it.. She's in a coma.." The doctor said.

"WHAT?!" Rachel and I said in unison.

"Her injury was pretty severe and-"

"When will she wake up?!" I said, completely shocked by the news.

"We don't know yet.. Maybe it will take a little while.. More than a while.. Maybe even never.."

"No! no no no no!" I cried as I paced back and forth.

"Can we s-see her?" Rachel said as her tears were running off her eyes.

"You may.. She's in Room 2829. We contacted her parents off her phone. So they should be here in a few." The doctor told as we immediately went up to Quinn's room.

As we arrived at Quinn's.. Tears immediately escaped through my eyes.

"Quinn!" I cried as I sat next to her, holding her hand tightly.

She was lying on her bed.. And all we can hear are our sobbing and the beeps coming out from the heart monitor thingy.

"D-don't leave me yet Quinn!" I said, completely losing my mind! still can't believe what's happening.

"Q-quinn! You c-can't do this to u-us!" Rachel interrupted. Her eyes look bloodshot with tears.

There was a knock on the door, it was Quinn's parents who were crying a river as well.

"Oh my god! Quinn-y!" Her mother cried!

"No no no no no!" Her dad added.

Those words were the only ones that were able to escape their mouthes.. they can't find any words to express how torn and hurt they are seeing their daughter in such a situation.

"Everything's gonna be alright Mrs. Fabray.." I patted her as I wiped the tears off my face.

"Can the two of you please leave.. We just need some time alone with our daughter." Mr. Fabray said.

Rachel and I nodded as we left the room.

"Ugh! I CANT BELIEVE THIS! QUINN NO NO NO!!!" I shouted outside of Quinn's room, still stunned about everything.

"Finn, calm down!" Rachel said.

"How am I suppose to calm down!" I said starting to pace back and forth yet again..

"Just c-calm down.. This is all my fault!" Rachel exclaimed!