Nothing

(A/N: This chapter has a little SPG scene.)

Rachel's POV:

Its been 15 minutes since Kurt told me that he's on his way and I'm getting impatient.

"Kurt! Where are you?!" I said to myself, still crying.

*KnockKnock*

Somebody knocked on the door, maybe it's Kurt, so I rushed myself to it and opened it.

"Oh-oh, Jesse?" I said, shocked, as I wiped the tears off my face.

"Rachel." He said.

"W-why are you here?"

"You didn't answer my texts so I figured I'd come here instead. I-I was worried." He answered.

"But, I did! How did you come up here?"

"My phone's kinda broken, so thats why and your dads let me in. R-rachel? Are you ok?"

"I-Im ok." I replied.

"Are you crying? What happens to you?!"

"I said I'm ok!" I cried.

"Rachel, we've been hanging out for a week now. Is it because of that Finn you're always talking about?" Jesse said.

"Y-yes."

"I see. Let's go sit on your bed and let's talk." He said as he led me to my bed.

As soon as we sat, I hugged him tight and cried in his shoulder.

"There, there. So tell me everything.." He said.

"It was horrible. Quinn made my life a living hell." I said I kept on crying.

"What did she do?"

"S-she ordered Karofsky to slushy me in the face. A-and we fought earlier when I was just on my way home." I sobbed.

"Don't worry, everything's gonna be okay." He said as he hugged me.

"Thank you. Other than Kurt, youre the only one I can talk to about this stuff during the past few days."

"My pleasure." He said as he put his hand on my cheek, trying to pull in for a kiss.

"I-I can't. K-kurt's coming over." I said.

"Is it still because of Finn?"

"Y-yes." I said as my tears went falling even harder.

"Rachel, you need to move on. You told me yourself that he is a stinking liar. You deserve better." He said.

"Really?" I said.

"That's why the minute I saw you, I knew that there is something about you that is special. That's why we clicked immediately because we are meant for each other." He said pulling in for a kiss, again.

He kissed me. I was lonely, I felt hopeless. He made me feel special, I believed him, so I gave in. Later on, it turned into a passionate make out session.

"We should lay down." Jesse said out of no where.

I nodded. So we made out more. He started to slowly put his hand on my ass.

"N-no.. please! stop." I said as I pulled away and sat up straight.

"R-rachel, I-Im sorry." He said as he sat next to me.

"This was a mistake." I said.

"Rachel.. Like I said, you deserve better. You deserve romance. No, you deserve Epic romance!"

"I'm not ready."

"You're not ready because you can't move on.. Well, let me help you." Jesse said as he kissed me.

"No one can know." I said.

"It's our secret."

We made out. He cupped my ass as we did. Moans came out of our mouths.

"We should do it." He said.

I nodded.

He started to take off his clothes. He unzipped his jeans and threw it away.

"Now let me get you off those clothes." He said.

He took of my shirt and tights. The both of us were completely naked.

"Are you ready?" He said.

"Y-yes." I answered.

The both of us were already sweating.

15 minutes later..

*KnockKnock*

The both of us jumped. We immediately wore our clothes and when we were completely clothed I opened the door.

"Kurt!" I said.

"Rachel are you okay?! I just heard about you and Quinn and also about-" Kurt stopped talking when he saw Jesse sitting on my bed.. "Jesse! Why is he here?"

"I just dropped by." Jesse said as he walked towards us.

"Jesse, I think you should go." I said.

He nodded and just went home.

"What was that about?" Kurt said.

"Nothing. Come in, I'll explain you everything." I replied.