I Love You

Rachel's POV:

"It was so, so emotional! I-I mean, I-I love him." I said crying my ass off.

"What do you think? You chose to sing So Emotional with a guy who you apparently crazy in love with." Kurt sarcastically said as he wiped my tears off.

"Ugh, I'm such a fool!"

"Rachel, would you calm down? You deserve so much better." Kurt said as he patted my back.

"I'm a fool! A fool! For thinking that a guy like him would even be in love with a girl like me!"

"Rachel! Get your self together! The both of you weren't even together."

"You're right." I replied yet my tears kept falling even harder

"Rachel, Rachel! Listen to me! You don't need a guy to make you happy! You have me! You have the rest of the glee club who loves you!" Kurt said as he became teary eyed.

"You really love me don't you?" I said as I giggled.

"You're just figuring that out now?" Kurt said as he gave me a hug

"I love you Kurt Hummel."

"I love you too." He said as I wiped my tears off.

*School bell Rings*

"OK so, I'll catch you later! Take care, okay?"

"Okay." I said as we exchanged goodbyes. Then I walked to my classroom but then I bumped into Finn.

"Rachel! Please hear me out!" Finn said as he grabbed me from behind.

"I have nothing to say to you!" I said.

"You haven't talked to me ever since we did the duet a-and Im sorry!"

"You said something that made me feel so special! You know how much that means to me!"

"Its because y-you really are. You Are Special Rachel. Take a chance with me.. I-I love you!" He said.

"F-Finn.." I said, feeling so shocked and I was stunned. I had nothing to say. So I just walked away. My tears went falling as I did.

"Rachel, wait!" Finn said.

He held my hand and went in for a kiss, but I pulled away and I ran myself out of the school. As I was near out of the school building I ran into Quinn.

"Hey! Berry!" Quinn shouted at me as I just passed by her. So I stopped running and faced her.

"What do you want?!" I shouted back.

"Wow? Huh. What do I want? I want you to be MISERABLE!" She said angrily approaching me, along with Santana.

"You think you're a little miss can get away with everything don't you? " Santana said.

"Excuse me? Quinn I told you already! I didn't know he was with yo-" I said but couldn't finish because..

"I don't care about what you know and what you don't know! I overheard your So Emotional little date a few days back." Quinn interrupted.

"I know you know he likes you! Taking advantage with it eh?" Santana added.

"Santana, You know what to do!" Quinn said.

"Leave me alone!" I said as I covered my ears and ran away then I headed home still crying.

As I was close to the school gate..

"UH! Oh God!" I cried as a big tumbler of slushy was thrown at me.

"HAHAHAHA!" Quinn and Santana laughed as they came near me.