So Emotional

Finn's POV:

"Dude! There she is! Now's your chance!" Puck said as he pointed out Rachel as she entered the choir room.

"Alrig- wait, I can't do this! What if she doesn't want to see me?" I replied.

"Stop being a chicken!" Puck said as he pushed me towards the choir room!

"I can do this." I said to myself and entered the choir room, but right before I did, I gave Puckerman a dirty look for pushing me.

"Do it!" Puck said then he gave me a thumbs up.

"Rachel? You in there?" I said as I entered the room.

"Ugh, what are you doing here now?" Rachel cried.

"I'm here to say sorr-"

"I told you already Finn! You didn't just hurt my feelings, even Quinn's." Rachel Interrupted.

"I know." I said as I lowered my head in embarrassment.

"As you can see, I'm working on a song for glee club." Rachel added.

"I see, I bet it would be perfect." I said as I blushed.

"But I thought that it would be better if the song would be sang as a duet." Rachel said lowering her head.

"So you want me to be your duet partner?" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Well, Santana already got the job but for now, maybe we can put our 'past' behind us for just two minutes."

"Agreed." I nodded.

"Alright. So uh, its called So Emotional."

"Wow, a Whitney Song huh?" I said.

"I know its kinda upbeat but the lyrics are really meaningful and I can relate to every single word of it.. OK, Hit it!" She said as the band started playing.

*Singing of So Emotional*

"I get so emotional baby,

everytime I think of you,

I get so emotional baby

it ain't shocking what,

love can do! Ohhhhh yeah!" The both of us sang as Rachel finished the song with her eyes getting teary.

"Wow, you were beautiful!" I said as I breathed heavily.

"I know." She replied as she started to tear up.

"I'm so sorry Rachel! I love yo-"

"I have to go!" Rachel interrupted and just rushed herself out of the choir room.

"I love you." I said to myself because she just left. Regretting that I didn't say it earlier. So I just went out of the Choir room too and looked for Puck.

Someone was actually hiding at the hallway, spying at Finn and she overheard everything..

"What?! He loves her?! Already?! Ugh!! Rachel Berry! You will pay for this!" Quinn angrily said.

(A/N: I'd really appreciate it guys, if you leave comments/feedback. Thanks guys!)