Chapter 16

Blair's POV:

Another day in hell.....It was Thursday afternoon and finally I was heading home from school. I arrived home, opened the door and shouted:,,Helloooo anybody home?'' When I heard my parents reply from the kitchen:,,Yes in the kitchen.''
I was about to take off my shoes and said:,,mom dad I need to hurry, me and the cheerleaders are going to practice, for the— I stopped talking as I stood in the kitchen doorway  seeing Zach and his parents sitting there.
,ehmm Hi?' -I said with a little bit of confusion in my voice.
,,You're not going anywhere honey, cancel plans Mr.Porter called us today and so he did called Zach's parents.'' -My dad said.
,,Yeah we heard you guys have a project together which needs to be ready in a week and you guys didn't start yet!'' -Zach's dad agreed.
Now Zach started talking:,,But tomorrow is gameday we both have something different to do and anywa—— he was cut off by my mother.
,I'm sure you both will do great, but now go ger you're things blair and you guys start that project NOW!'' -My mom said pointing to the stairs so I get my stuff. Zach's mom agreed and that's what we had to do. Great.

Zach's POV:

Me and Blair decided to do our project at Monet's, cause our parents won't stop annoy us, if we stayed here. The car ride to Monet's was quite, non of us talked. When I pulled over we sat there and I broke the silence:,,so should we go?'' She nodded ,yes' and we got out of the car and into Monet's.  We sat down at the table and Skye came to take our orders. When she brought ours coffees, all we did was look down at our coffees. We sat there, awkwardly and in silence.
,,Soo..are you ready for the big game?''- she asked putting up a topic to talk about. But I didn't answer her question:,,Listen Blair about that kiss— She cut me off saying:,, It's ok let's just forget about it and start with this project.''

I nodded and we started. We talked about our project made topics on what especially was so important about american history and made small talk, laughing and stuff. It felt like we never fought. I looked on my phone seeing it was almost 9pm, hearing her stomach making noises.
,,hey should we go get something to eat at the diner?'' I asked her?
,,how did you know I'm hungry?'' - she asked.
,,Your stomach is louder than every person in here''- I said and we both laughed.

After eating and drinking milkshakes, we made our way back to the car

After eating and drinking milkshakes, we made our way back to the car. This time we didn't sat there in full silence, but we talked, laughed and even rapped to our favorite songs.

We arrived home, I leaned against my car and she stood in front of me.
,,So I really enjoyed time with you.'' - She said making me smile brightly.
,,Me too'' I said putting my hand on my neck.
,, Goodnight'' - she said walking backwards to her house and I also made my way to my house, when she stopped me saying:,, and oh Dempsey''
,,yeah?'' I asked?
,,I still hate you!'' - she said laughing a little
,,Same here, Destany''- I replied and now also laughing a little.
Damn, that was amazing.