Chapter 20

Zach's POV:

We were sitting in Monet's, working on our project. I couldn't stop staring at her. Goddamn she was so sexy, cute and funny. She had it all. She flicked her fingers in front of my eyes.
,,Hellooo Zach are you even paying attention to what I'm saying?'' - She asked me
,,oh ah yeaa yea'' - I said
,,What did I say?'' - she asked me and I only let out a ‚mhmm'?
,,repeat what I said'' - she told me.
,,To be honest Idk'' - I said laughing puttin my hands up in surrender.
She laughed:,,What were you thinking of?''
,,You'' - I said
,,Well I'm right in front of you so what is it?'' she asked.
,,Nothing just let's focus on the project'' and that's when she didn't ask anymore.
We sat there until 8pm when we decided to drive home.
,,So tomorrow again?'' - she asked when she was about to open her door.
,,yeah'' I said.
,,so goodnight then.. I guess'' she said.
I pulled her into a hug and she hugged back, standing on her tippy toes, to get her cheek near my cheek.
I let go and walked across the street inside my house.

The whole week we met after school at Monet's drinking coffee and working on our project. We were about to bond again and that was great actually. Even in school my friends and her friends hang out together. We somehow became a crew.
It was friday and it was time for me and blair to do our presentation.
When we finished it Mr.Porter and the whole class applauded.
Mr.Porter:,,Well after this presentation you both get an A''
Me and Blair jumped and hugged each other while we were happy that we got a good grade.

As we all sat in the cafeteria laughing and talking, Blair called out for this Jensen guy his name is Clay I think.
,,Hey Helmet'' - she shouted across the cafeteria. ,,come sit with us'' she said and he came over sitting right next to her.
My blood boiled and I started to get pissed, cause once he was there, she didn't even bother to pay attention to me anymore.

,,Hey guys tonight crestmont?'' -Bryce asked
,,and I hope we'll see you tonight Blair'' he continued.
Blair looked at him:,,Believe me you will, but I'd rather vomit than seeing you.''
We all bursted out into laughter while Bryce got a little pissed.
,,So you work tonight'' - I asked her
,,yeah'' She said.
And then the bell rang and we all made our way to next class.

After class Blair ran up to Jensen. I was pissed again. She shouted in excitement and hugged him:,,heeeeey helmet!''
,,should we teach him a lesson?'' -Monty asked
As I shook my head ,no',knowing that if I would to something Blair would end up hating me. So no.

I jogged over to Blair:,,milkshakes and burgers after school?'' I asked her
,,Yea why not'' she said as I got happy but then she turned around:,,Hey Helmet, Hannah and Jess you guys in?''
They all agreed and I got pissed again.