General Eastern USA

"Ah," America fumbled with his words, the headache still ringing in his head.

"Hello? Is anyone there? Or is this a foreign request?" the woman's voice rang out in concern.

"No, no, I just," well, this wasn't a lie, "have a little headache going on."

"Really? So do we. There are terrorist bombs dropping from where we're heading. My Northeastern Lieutenant is having some difficulties with some Hetalians being hurt in some explosions. We're not allowed to interfere, sadly," the woman rambled off. America was thankful that no one had gotten their hands on this or they would know everything. Or get suspicious that there are generals for the state clusters that made up America.

"Are you having difficulties where you are?" America decides to ask, wincing a little.

"Me? Naw, I'm fine...kinda. Just a little swamped. Hey, which sector is this, anyway?" she chirped curiously, not sounding suspicious.

America swallowed. Suddenly he felt something in his gut. These...Hetalians. Whatever they are. They weren't the kind of help he needed. The whole general and lieutenant thing threw him off and something also said that they possibly have never been in a fight or have any battle experience.

But he also felt like they knew more than what most think, as well. He also thought...that these people might be the ones they've been looking for.

"America," he said, then more confidently, "My name is America and I need your help. The Hetalians' help."

Dang, he loved saying that word, now.

~~~~~

The talk with Amelia, who apparently went by General Eastern USA to other Hetalians, was very awkward and complicated. But now he knew more. More than what he thought others knew. Or what they were supposed to know.

First, there were some, and by some, there was a good freaking lot of Hetalians with some sort of combat skill. If not, all of them had the ability to, in a blind rage, brutally murder a small number of people. 

Second, Hetalians were passionate about what they were apart of. He realized that their purpose was a lot like the terrorists, but they handled their wishes in a more peaceful matter, which explained why they weren't plastered all over the internet. But as their passion burns like a Spanish sun, they can burn and their personalities contort just as quickly when the right buttons are pushed.

Third, was that the Hetalians knew who America was. In fact, they seem to know everyone. Every country. They knew them all and things that the nations wouldn't even admit to themselves, let alone to others. America had tested Amelia about this and, as she reluctantly tried to make it not as painful, she somehow knew about what happened to Davie.

Fourth, Amelia was the teenaged girl who he saved a long time ago.

"That's my older sister's record book," Amelia chuckled, "She was General Eastern England, stationed at London. I was born in DC, so I wanted to be stationed there when I grew up. I had finally become a General, but...as young as I was, not many liked me being general, or more like people were just nervous about someone as young as me being one. No one really hated me, but a gang had beaten me up earlier and my sister came in and picked me up at the police station after you dropped me off."

Now that America thought about it, all of Amelia's information was stuffed in the front, where he was guessing, was supposed to be blank, instead of organized with the other Hetalians in the journal. Plus, he didn't recall seeing a...what did Amelia said her sister's name was? Alice? There was no Alice or General Eastern England. Probably because it was hers and she knew her basic information.

"That's really nice to know about you," America smiled. Listening to her talk more and more about Alice made this sister of hers sound an awful lot like England himself, "Yo, when I said I needed help, I meant it. You seem to know what's going on."

"...Are you talking about the terrorists?" Amelia murmured. He wondered how many Hetalians died from these attacks.

"Yes," America replied solemnly, "they are," he slowly continued, "From what I know about you guys, you seem to exist for almost the same purpose as they do."

"Wha-? We don't bomb anyone! None of us have really touched bombs before!" Amelia quickly protests.

America reassures her just as fast, "No, no, I was thinking that you guys are," he thought about his next words carefully, "you guys just care an awful lot about who you are and the history of where you're from, dontcha?"

Amelia was silent for a few seconds. Then she gave a small sedimental chuckle, "Ya got that right," she whispered, her voice tinged with pride, "it's the best thing about us. We just...can't hate the countries and their people for those kinda reasons anymore. Honestly, you could be North Korean and I could be the most American person in the world, but I'd still be your best friend and take a bullet for ya."

"...That's all I wanted to hear," America grinned.

"Haha, whatcha mean?" Amelia giggled, catching the relief and confirmation in his voice. She didn't know what she said that got his approval for whatever, but she did it.

"General Eastern USA?" America asked in a mock form of George Washington. Amelia swallowed but smiled widely, "how would you like to be America's right hand?"

"I'd be honored to serve my country as a Hetalian and the entire world would assist you," Amelia did a salute that America couldn't see, "Don't worry, all of Hetalia has your back. Just be careful and think rationaly."

"Gotcha," America felt accomplished with what he was able to achieve. He now had 13 million Hetalians that weren't even soldiers. But he knew that they were gonna be perfect.

That's when America knew.

He had just assigned a bunch of mixed up but dedicated people to save the world.

And he trusts them.