Hoshizora

"What happened..."

"S-Sorry, Sir, we just never expected what happened...to h-happen...!"

"That is no excuse! They are back. Hetalians!"

He cusses in multiple languages under his breath, pushing up his glasses, combing his hands through his already-slicked back, raven hair. Green, piercing eyes languidly sweep around the room, glaring at each soldier equally. He takes a deep breath and sinks back into his chair.

"I've given you all a goal, a promised future," he spoke silkily, "We were making great progress toward that world. Are we going to let...Hetalians," he gritted his teeth at the title of identification, "and personifications defeat us? Well? Are we?"

"N-No, Sir!"

"...that's good. Let's show them how the discriminated react when provoked," he waves them off, being left alone in his makeshift office, sitting centered to the nameplate on his desk, with the last name blackened out.

'Hoshizora ////////'

~~~~~

A Couple Weeks Later...

Countries have been given contact to other Generals around the world. After sorting out their situations, explaining to the Hetalians what happened and what they need, countries were able to defend themselves from the incoming attacks. Perhaps not all the way, but the way the Hetalians work was very efficient.

"You're working a lot," America comments, hurrying over to his office, with a huge stack of papers in his hands.

"Shouldn't I be saying that?" Amelia laughs, carrying a similar amount of paper on her own.

They had been working on repairs and medical expenses. Hetalians have not been broadcasted over the news, but America's planning on giving them some recognition.

Something like, America chuckled internally, 'We've had assistance from an organization called Hetalia whose members we will remain anonymous.' America thought deeply about that, Yeah, Amelia and the rest are so free. Being trapped in fame and stuff don't seem like their style.

Free...

"America?" his head snaps up at Amelia's voice, "You okay?"

"Yeah," he stretched out, yawning, "Just kinda tired."

"Aren't we all," Amelia muses, a small smile touching up her lips. She seems so happy, "I'm just glad we finally get to be apart of this, able to do something we've wanted to do for a long time. To make an impact that was directly from us."

"I know whatcha mean," America breathed. The two sip their coffee, getting a rare moment of peace, while the world was defending for their lives.

*BOOM*

...or not.

"Y'know what they say," Amelia smiled, "'The world turned upside down'."

~~~~~

The 2p Hetalians have been dwindling in number and Anya, General Western Russia, had notified Amelia of bombs stashed in an abandoned airplane hanger. They have been confiscated and reported. Another stash had been found in Egypt, America, England, France, Japan, and India. All reported and returned by Hetalians.

Hoshizora was enraged, "How can the likes of a ship-driven fandom defeat the likes of me...?!" he tossed papers around the room.

His eyes drew up to a torn-up and dart-stabbed picture. The man in that picture looked nearly exactly like Hoshizora. Just had normal pigments, which were all his shades of brown. He scowled deeply at this person. His other half. Or more rather, he refuses to admit it, he's his second half.

"There is only one world and I am not going to share it with you," he glowered to the picture, "I am the only Hetalia that can exist and I will not be thrown away because of you."