What We Are Fighting For

America's country was shaky on becoming safe, so he had given funds for people in the major bombing sites to deport to another country for the time being. Canada and his eastern Canadian general, Madeline. The capital is right above Maine, so people were able to fly their easier in the Eastern USA area, where most of the bombings were happening.

All because Amelia isn't there to command them, America found himself wondering about her again, I wonder if the generals have ever been in the army or something before they became Hetalian commanders or something, he shook his head, Nah, then I would've known Amelia right away.

It wasn't like America thought this much about her like he liked her. It was more of a, what did America think about it, a Hamilton and Washington relationship. Close confidants, siblings in arms. She was his right hand and was about just like him. Someone he could relate to. 

Some human I can relate to, America's eyes crease with worry. As he does this, General Central USA comes in with coffee and a new stack of Hetalian commands for America to look over.

"Do you guys wanna even fight?" America murmured as he sets America's coffee down on his desk.

He nearly drops it when he hears his country say such a thing, "W-What the heck do you mean?" he laughs almost pridefully, "Of course, we wanna fight! Isn't that what we're doing?"

"You guys have more perseverance then my drafted soldiers," America takes a sip of his coffee, smiling a little, "No, actually you guys are like my dedicated soldiers and you guys are so crazy about it. Plus, you guys are all around the world," he puts his cup down, "But aren't you guys afraid of getting...y'know, killed?"

"No casualties, no kills," he smiles brightly, "everyone marked and accounted for. You don't need to worry, Mr. America."

"Really? No kills? No lost in soldiers at all?" America glared at him incredulously.

General Central USA waved his hands down assuringly and nervously, "N-No, that would be kinda impossible, but the only reports of near deaths we've been getting...are the ones from like...the Philippines, but they've been fairing quite well, they're just as crazy as us. No one's died, yet, since everyone's helping, so I'm pretty sure they'll live. Um, India might need a little help, along with New Zealand. Micronations are making a comeback..."

He pulls out a little notebook, similar to the one that America had gotten from Amelia all those years ago, "Let's see...the Russians and most of the Europeans are fairing well, using their topography to their advantage. The Germans and Italians are working really well with each other. The Slaviks are swarming and trapping the enemy in the coldest areas. Areas that only they can fathom. South and Central Americans are doing the same topography skill. Chilians and Argentinians are using the Andes Mountains, most of our Hetalians there being climbers. It would appear that 2p Hetalians are using the mountains to transport or sneak into the surrounding countries...um...what else? The Hetalians in the main eight Asian countries are doing well, too, due to being so densely populated, mostly of Hetalians. Especially the ones that fight for their family and country loyally. And-"

"Wait, wait!" America reached over from his desk, grabbing him by the shoulders, "This is all real? This is what's going on around the world?!"

He gently puts his hands on America's shoulders, "Yes, and we're getting stronger by the minute. You're talking about more than a decade of waiting for something like this to happen. Hetalians have always wanted to fight for what they love and here we are doing it. We have a lot more steam from where that came from!"

America just couldn't understand it. They were human driven by only fan pursuits. But they're winning. How?!

"Don't worry, America," he didn't call me Mr. America this time, "We love you all and will defend you countries until there's no more of us to defend ya with."