Definitely American

[Long]

Anya had already caused enough commotion with her excited chatter, it was even worse when she started hitting on the trapdoor out of there. 2p Hetalians had started filling in and chasing straight after them. 

"Oh, блядь, блядь, блядь, блядь, блядь, блядь...!" Anya panicked stressfully, pounding her fist while clutching the woman with her other arm. And was slumped on the floor, propped up on her leg. The 2p Hetalians looked weak and terribly thin. Anya had a split second respect for the loyalty of these people but definitely didn't want to see the extent of it. 

Realizing that using a hand was useless and that she only had so much time before the 2ps rip her head clean off her neck, she resorted to bashing the door open with her pipe. Surprisingly, it only took her one hit for the entire thing to flip open. Maybe it was because of her fear-induced adrenaline or the thing got lighter. Or both. Yeah, it was both.

~~~~~

CJ and Tori stood at attention, weapons drawn. Tori has never seen her weapon before, but it resembled closely to a metal rod of some sort. It was hollow like the pipes that the Slaviks wield, which is the weapon she had. It was short; a smaller version of the real thing. The gold orb on the top gave away what it was.

"A...flagpole?" Tori murmured surprised, almost in respect.

CJ nodded, twirling it a few times, a flag wrapped around it unraveled to show its colors. A weird flag design that Tori had never seen before shown on the fabric. It had the Russian colors but a big white star with some version of wings. Tori knew that design, but it was very rare. 

A body was tossed out of the hole along with frantic hands groping madly at the ground outside, hoisting their self up, practically jumping out in pure, furious, panic. The person, turning out to be a she, a very familiar she, was screaming and pulled the bench-hatch down on the heads of the incoming pursuers. Then she proceeds to slam her body into a crisscross-legged sitting position onto the bench, wearing a tired-out and fear-twitching expression. She was holding the unconscious body close.

"Yo," she panted, blinking as she gathered her bearings, taking in who was there, where she was, and what the heck just happened, "Wait, Tori?!"

"Anya?!" Tori's grip on her pipe slacked. The Lithuanian general wore an exasperated and somewhat angry look on her face as she ran up and slapped the Russian in the face. 

Anya nearly flew off the bench but promptly stayed sitting on as the ground beneath her jumped and shook, "U-Um," she stuttered, tiredly. Anya raised the person in her arms to the American General. CJ took the unconscious body in mental confusion, but surprisingly carried the body out of the way with ease, "She's light, I know," Anya nervously chuckled.

Suddenly the bench lurched forward, making Anya scream and tilt back. CJ and Tori quickly make a grab for her, pulling forward.

"Ah, Спасибo," Anya breathed, then suddenly drawn to the younger, Asian-looking girl next to her, "Who-?"

"Knock-out now, proper introductions later," CJ cut in, evenly, twirling her flag like helicopter blades. 

Anya caught sight of the flag design and her eyes widened. Tori and she stood up and she saw her Russian friend's surprise, "Like she said," Tori said, "Let's take care of the swarm first.

As the small group of 2p Hetalians groggily hoisted themselves up, resembling a lot like zombies, the trio was able to make quick work at getting them unconscious.

~~~~~

"So," Anya started after they had gathered all the bodies onto the bench, having them sit next to each other (five in total), "About that proper introduction..."