Consequences of Being Me Chapter 6

Hey you guys! Well as you know, if you read the description up there ^, I will be making my chapters double the size of chapters 1-5 starting NOW! Haha ok, remember to comment, vote, fan and tell your friends! If you leave me a comment with your story I will read and comment on yours too and if u vote for me ill vote for you ect.

******************************************************************************

Recap:

"I need to talk to you," he said.

"Oh, ok," I responded with.

"It's about Stacy, and the bus," he told me.

"What about it?" I asked. I was getting very curious now. Why did he care so much about Stacy Hertz? Oh my gosh is he canceling our date to go on one with Stacy; does he like her?! I saw that Drew was getting more and more nervous and it almost looked like he was feeling uncomfortable. I really wanted to be there to comfort him but I also wanted to hear what he had to say before I skipped to conclusions.

"Well, Stacy is my sister."

CHAPTER 6

Jenna POV

"WHAT?!" I asked him extremely surprised. What the hell was he talking about? There was no way that Stacy and Drew were related. She has brown hair he has, wait never mind, they do look alike. But, why had Stacy gone to Truggview Elementary, Middle and High? They don't even have the same last name!

"It's the truth. The reason I was acting so weird on the bus was because I was worried about my sister. She had collapsed in the kitchen, while getting something to eat, and I was the only one home with her so I had to call 911 and it was really scary. Just seeing her body be rolled away towards the ambulance and then sitting in her hospital room for hours just waiting for any response," he confessed, he seemed very sad and scared about the whole situation.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry, Drew, I had no idea. You and Stacy don't even have the same last name so I would've never guessed," I said. I mean, Drew Milano and Stacy Hertz?

"Well, my mom was married twice. First she had me, and then she got divorced so I kept my mom's last name. Then she got remarried and had Stacy who kept my dad's last name," he told me.

"But she has been going to Truggview Elementary, Middle, and High and you were new this year," I said.

"Well, I had been living with my dad and came to see my mom on weekends so I went to a school near his house. Now my dad got sick of me and my mom has full custody over me," he recited.

"Oh, I would have never guessed," I said.

"Well, I have to go see Stacy in the hospital right now, so, guess I'll see you at school," he said and stood up and walked to the door.

"Wait," I said right when the door opened, "Can I come with you? To see her?"

"Sure," he said. I left my dad a voicemail on his phone and we where off. We walked for a few minutes to his house. But it wasn't long enough. I really wish I could have more 'alone time' with Drew. He was really an amazing guy. We stopped in front of a huge house. One with the circle driveway and a fountain in the middle. It was a really nice and probably really expensive house. It was white with big columns in the front and look brand new and spotless. He took out his key and opened the door to reveal one of the most gorgeous houses I had ever seen. It had high ceilings and a very large, sparkling chandelier hanging for the ceiling. The foyer was very open and he led me to the living room. The living room was one of those kinds of rooms that you would see in magazines, elegant but cozy. I saw a figure sitting on the couch. It was Stacy's mom, well Drew's mom too I guess. I had seen her only a few times and talked to her maybe twice.