{1. Bus Blues}

Ariana Grande

I took a deep breath as I looked at myself in the mirror. My long brown hair was curled in my "half-up, half-down" style on my back with a light yellow bow keeping it up. I wore a Forever 21 neon pink sweater that had a big lavender heart printed in the middle with a pair of long black skinny jeans. I had my white Converse One Star sneakers on, and I wore a white Vans belt that had small black hearts all over it.

I got my notebook, ballpens (red, black, and blue), and my yellow Chanel sling bag then left my room. I went down the stairs and into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and got an apple.

I made sure everything I needed was with me. My iPhone's in my sling bag, so is its charger, my powerbank, then my wallet, and since my sling bag is a bit big I slid in my notebook. I put my pens in my pocket then left my house.

I walked to the nearest bus stop of my new school. I waited for the bus to arrive.

Ding!

Ding!

Ding!

I checked my iPhone to see messages in Kik Messenger. I unlocked my phone and checked out the messages then replied.

@LivinLaVidaGrande: ari where are you? mom is worrying about you!

@LivinLaVidaGrande : have you been kidnapped?????

@LivinLaVidaGrande : ariana grande-butera, answer me!

@areanuh : dont worry franky im already waiting for the bus at the bus stop

My brother's name is actually spelled as Frankie, but I call him Franky because he's always cranky. He hates it when I call him that, but he's already used to it.

I locked my phone and sighed. I miss my old school. My best friends Lexie and Cameron. But not Jennette McCurdy. I thought she was my best friend before, but then I realized what she was doing to me. Then she became.... fake.

While I was thinking, the bus finally arrived. I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard an engine revving. When the driver opened the door, I went up the stairs of the bus. To my luck, I was first on board. I took a seat at the very back, and played some music.

-----------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey guys!

Here's the first chapter :D

It sucks ;( I suck :(

*sings* "It's so unfair."

I may use acronyms but idc if you don't know what they mean ;)

LOL JK :P Anywaaaays

I'm always bored in my life + I need help in writing this story!

So please please please please get in touch with me <3

Kik: @loominqgrande

Instagram: @loominq.grande

So yeah that's all for now!

Please get in touch with me to get this story right!

Please add this story to your library!

Oh and please follow me on Instagram (it's up there) :]

Okie bye!

COMMENT

VOTE

ETC.

-TLP