{7. It's Better In Moonbucks!}

Ariana Grande

I went to the counter and said all our orders. The cashier nodded and asked me for $47.83 and I handed her a crispy $50 bill from my wallet. "Keep the change." I told her. She smiled, "Thank you!".

I smiled back and nodded. I went to the bar and got the orders. Well, not exactly.

All our orders took up 3 trays! I took one and brought it to the table. "Niall, Zayn," I asked them, "Can you guys please get the two remaining trays at the bar? Just look for the ones that say Rilakkuma."

They looked at me in a weird way and I giggled. They chuckled, nodded, and got the trays.

•••••

Niall and Zayn went back with the trays. When Louis got his, a waitress accidentally hit him in his back and his drink spilled all over him. "This is unacceptable." I managed to hear him whisper. At first we all worried about him, but after that we started laughing at him.

"Oh my god, I am so clumsy! Sorry sir! I'll get you a new drink and give you a coupon of a laundry shop." the waitress said. We all burst into fits of laughter. The waiter looked at us with a peculiar look. Louis nodded and she walked away.

I wasn't able to get over it and continuously laughed. "It's better in Moonbucks!" Louis joked, trying to say it in a stubborn way. I laughed even more. Seriously, I was like a maniac.

The waitress came back with a (Cold) Venti Mocha Frappe and a card. "Here's the drink," she said as she gave him the frappe. "And here's the coupon." she said as she gave him the card. Louis smiled and thanked the waitress. Eleanor and Harry were wiping off the drink that was spilled on Louis with towels.

I shook my head and took a photo of my food and drinks. I also took a "selfie" with the gang and uploaded it on Twitter + Instagram.

@arianagrande

with the gang at starbucks :* ily guys <3

   _______________________

|        <photo>               |

|_____________________|

   _______________________

|        <photo>              |

|_____________________|

@arianagrande starbucks with the gang <3 i love these people :*

------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hi guys!

I wrote this in less than an hour! YAY! This is kinda short though.

So when I saw how many reads I have, I saw that it's already 25 reads! Honestly, thinking that 25 people have added my story to their Library is massive. Thank you guys so much! :*

Anyways I have this exciting moment that I wanna share with you.

Okay okay so yesterday I was walking in the corridors at school and entered my classroom but I was talking with my classmate so I wasn't paying attention to the way I was going and so was my crush then we both faced each other when we noticed that we were about to bump into each other. We were so close!

OMG I AM TOO OBSESSED WITH MY CRUSH

TBH, I have 9 crushes. 5 of them are the 1D boys, 2 are the Bars and Melody"boys (BGT youth duo), 1 is Juan Karlos Labajo (The Voice Kids Philippines 3rd Placer), and 1 is my classmate named Lance.

So yeah! Bye for now!

VOTE

COMMENT

ETC.

-TLP